Nz outdoor

very weird alright … my question is do we need guns?
such destructive things. I don’t like them.
I have used them and killed animals( for food and from injury) but find it pretty full on.

For me, cannabis of the sweet and Sativa kind was a part of my parents’ hippie/ surfie garden. not this hidden taboo plant.

today the quest for strong, mind-bending, sedating, euphoric, and effective material is important to some. but can be too intense for many.

fentynal is just hitting here hard, as well as synthetic illegals-eutylone, dimethalpentalone- sold as party pills - bad shit IMO.

8 Likes

but if they are just in a glass of water for several days( to sex them) i would have 3x glasses with 3 x clones in there but its just the clones.
i was thinking of colored rubber bands? color red = 1 etc but i might damage them putting on

6 Likes

yes so interesting. there’s a lot of gun violence in nz at moment and although the perpetrator gets arrested there’s no record of the weapon being seized or destroyed.
I don’t really like guns.
i might like laser weapons tho…?

7 Likes

Guns are good in the right hands and for the right purposes bro but yea it getting out of hand at mo here in NZ and we stuffed if national get in to but agree with @PreyBird1 peaceful plant gets more attention than other harder stuff

8 Likes

Gun rights conversations are dangerous convos. Don’t let the conversation get off to far.

10 Likes

On another note…i just dropped some seeds for a preservation project!

10 Likes

No idea how yours came about on the medical card affair, here in Missouri, they refused to pass medical marijuana into law several times via the house and senate. So we gathered a petition with enough signatures to put the legalization to a vote by the people and create a constitutional amendment. Short of the people voting it back OUT, it is now constitutional law. The house and senate cannot override it, it has to be by a vote of the people.

As far as a list goes…trust me you are already on a “list”. You are just not important enough at the present time to get any unwanted attention.

Marty

9 Likes

Why don’t you just put different food coloring in the water of your clones…eeeezy peeezy!

7 Likes

@tubular, our Second Amendment was designed by our founders as the ULTIMATE solution to prevent an OPPRESSIVE Government…If you look at the lunacy decending on this country…well, no guns…you have NO RIGHTS!!!

7 Likes

fk6ufcupgepy

10 Likes

Alguds @Slym3r i not to big on talking about them online anyway was just stating my view and understand they keep eyes on stuff like that hope your good brother

7 Likes

Awesome @PreyBird1 what strain

7 Likes

06:56 - 07:41 :rofl:

@Dog_Fart1

8 Likes

Purple kush

8 Likes

@PreyBird1 nice very good strain to i love kush strains

6 Likes

Classic straya at its best

7 Likes

Its all good i will work it out

7 Likes

Well it’s all go here. The tents at capacity and I can’t even give away a couple of the clones- which are now well established from monster clones.
I have already composted one but don’t want to do another. Still 6 weeks before they can go out side.
But airflow needs to improve or mould could affect all.

@preybird seeds have been cloned to determine sex. Have been in dark for 3 days so hope for a show soon

Funny pics sorry

13 Likes

@tubular awesome bro some good size there definitely hoping for good weather this season and hope @PreyBird1 seeds are all go for ya

10 Likes

Nice hope for ladies!

10 Likes