Nz outdoor

Hi @dequilo well i havent got a magnifying glass but i think they must be 5 weeks into flower? they would love 3-4 more weeks of sun but don’t know if we will get it. Maybe …never really know. I will post some current pics when sun comes out.
Thanks

11 Likes

Looking really good tubular. Hope the weather is playing nice your way. Here’s some dos si do

12 Likes

yeah choice yours look amazing I need more trichs…they are coming but so is the humidity…

10 Likes

@dequilo it usually end of march mid april depending on what strains you have out brother our seasons are abit fucked tho getting later and later bloody global warming

9 Likes

@bnb they looking good brother

9 Likes

Is that indoor or out?

7 Likes

They’re outdoors

Really nice stuff, the breeder is barney’s farm.

8 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand::sunglasses:

8 Likes

The temps have changed. First snow on mountain
Temps 21 deg Celsius day 9 at night. Humidity high at night, days around 55-68.
I hope to see some colours pop.
I have been picking out mold bits daily. Do any long term dampness I will have to pull them.
Going to try wet trim whole plants and hang 5-7 days in (somewhat) controlled room. Dehumidifier extractor and occillating fans.

The setup

purps

Monkey slaps

UWC

Hash god

Pineapple chunk
![image|666x500]g(upload://8qe2y2mwGJRasLxNc6RiqZq4Fco.jpeg)

14 Likes

@tubular what is your Latitude? :slight_smile: thanks

nice looking plants and flowers

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

9 Likes

39.2 south 173.8 east

thanks for looking

:grinning:

9 Likes

2nd snow and i had to defoliate because the wife can smell it from road🙃
…but she did appreciate my efforts and said it is tidy so I am happy with that :heart:
I am having to cut ( some…:ok_hand:) a little early but there is some mold especially the UWC caviar
The main plants are still in ground but VPD is changing rapidly

Monkey slaps

Ultimate white caviar

Hash god

Pineapple chunk

12 Likes

@tubular you doing well for them to not be have mold hardout bro seen a few pics of mountain today must be getting cold and chilly up there and good dews in the morning

7 Likes

Yeah i commend your grow. Those are some rough rough weather conditions.

8 Likes

Yes there is some spots of mold I pick them off. Open it up and hope for best.
Monkey slapz and hash god showing reasonable mold resistance
Ultimate white caviar is not so much.
Have a great Friday people

7 Likes

Well it’s caving in here.
My wife commented last week the smells were already to much… so I took a good lot off and the smell reduced until today when my workmate said he could smell it from road arrrrrggghhhh… I knew it was coming but as always I am not prepared and life is thrown in things to complicate my situation.

What I am going to try and achieve is cutting from tonight some branches to dry on strings. With the remainder left whole for a slower dry- gee I hope I can pull this off😶

8 Likes

@preybird1 thanks so much for sharing your amazing cannabis strains
:grin:

Monkey slapz

Hash god

Ultimate white caviar

Pineapple chunk

14 Likes

And one of the two north lime seeds I have turned out male so instead of kill it I am going to put it out with some girlfriends for the last 50 days autumn. Pics to come

11 Likes

Your welcome my friend. Glad you enjoyed them. You know i have like 35 strains. but i dont share them all :face_with_monocle: but i have some other stuff nobody’s going to see. But thats another story for another time! :facepunch: looks like ill be shipping some more seeds to NZ tomorrow for a winner of one of my give aways. I didnt even realize he was a kiwi! also inst that funny how that works out!

10 Likes

Nice one prey.:sunglasses:
Here’s the finale
Monkey slaps
Solid 65 days and some colour👍

12 Likes