Nz outdoor

I gave a mate a big bag of kief at the right time and this is what came back

:heart:

12 Likes

Better keep that friend. :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

10 Likes

You are so right there.:+1:
But I do have to say to him not to trick me like that. He said just some kief to cook but if I knew it was flowers I would have hidden it better
The car stunk for the drive home- a bit risky but hey it worked out ok this time :raised_hands:

9 Likes

That’s cool and a bit scary at the same time. Dont they have roadside drug tests there. You the mouth swab test thing like they have in Europe and other countries.

6 Likes

Well on that note they just came out last month and said they were dropping the drug testing at roadside due to the tests not accurate or something.
Very interesting alright and watch this space we have elections this year :upside_down_face:
But if they smell it they don’t need no test …:no_mouth:

9 Likes

Damn i love to smoke weed and ride. Hell i used to race at the track high as hell. Ive been stoned everyday since i was 16yrs old. So thats 30yrs of being stoned. That would suck to have a roadside drug test. I mean i dont advocate riding under the influence. But hell being high is “normal” for me and ive gone through my whole life normal lol. Whatever man i cant ride anymore and this pisses me off regardless of riding or not. Ive done a lot of different drugs and a lot of them there is no way you can ride a motorcycle on those drugs. I learned to drive a stick shift in the snow when i was 12. And we could do anything we wanted at my aunts farm! Hell we had a 5 mile road into the farm. Ive driven all kinds of equipment and vehicles there most people never have. Driving a combine corn harvest machine is a trip!

12 Likes

Well my late season seed experiment is coming along nicely I think
Put out 05/04/23
North lime male
Sour diesal
Pineapple chunk
Ultimate white caviar girls

8 Likes

Hey @bnb is this the Dos-si-dos 33 from Barneys? Had em indoors, fine taste & smell, putting one outdoor now. Curious what she can do outdoors.

7 Likes

Hi everyone

They are under cover and hopefully the beans can finish but I don’t know - we will see the weather is usually good up until the shortest day June 21

Hashgod

Diesal sour

PC

Well the late season seed experiment might not be able to finish. I have immature beans on one- the pineapple chunk but I don’t think the other two have any which is so weird since the male seems prolific.

10 Likes

Hi growmies

Well we have had a great 3 weeks of zero rain and lowish humidity.
I won’t do this again BUT if I had put some clones out at start of April they would have produced ok.

I have small beans that may be viable.
I will dry them and shuck them in a while

Hard with good colour and striations.
This is pineapple chunk x north lime

12 Likes

PS I can’t wait to get a new phone this ones old and terrible for photos

10 Likes

Kira ora mate! Looking decent for your weathers been doing. How have ya been? Well i cant wait for you to get a new phone now also.

11 Likes

Morning prey

Yes I have been stoked with the weather alright, hoping the hashgid and diesal have some beans in there also.

I have been busy returning to work after the 3 operations over the last 3 yrs- phew what a mission. The body just ain’t what it used to be.

I have been growing in a couple of tents but feel a bit reluctant to upload pics?
Always on the 3rd upload I get a message- upload failed and my phone reloads. Paranoia much!!!

We have this weird scenario where people -who can afford it can now get a cannabis prescription and get a monthly dose sent to them.
While that’s going on any illegal herb is still scorned at.

10 Likes

I started having problems uploading pictures along time ago. I discovered that the file size is usually the problem. It doesn’t load I just reduce it to large or medium before I load the photos. It’ll also tell you that I can’t download more than five photos at a time, I would suggest not trying more than four unless you want to do it again. It seems to me that it goes by how long it takes to load. If it takes too long to load the photos it kicks them. Not sure that’s just my observation… :+1:t3::v:t3:

9 Likes

We wont judge you man! I mean ive grown some shitty plants over the last yrs.

8 Likes

Great
Thanks for the observation on this @happilyretired , I can only do 1-2 at a time lol and I must say I have the old copper lines feeding our inet. Lol
Have been talking about starlink- Elon musks inet
It’s real cheap I think 200 for hardware DIY and 170/month unlimited ?

8 Likes

Haha cheers.
I looked at your web link. Looks good. I could only see feminized seed. Are you setting that up still?

8 Likes

Yeah been working on a site for a bit. I tried to launch on Halloween 2022 but some ass hat tried to rip me off for some t-shirts so iy messed that up.

8 Likes

Oh that’s a real bummer. I was gonna ask if you had a hoodie going that I could buy. Still keen if and when that may happen😎

Well i cant wait for you to get a new phone now also.

And on that note - my mate just got a new iPhone 14 and the picture quality is insane - feel like can just jump right into it- surreal

8 Likes

Well I tried to start a new topic/journal could not get the upload button to show on the page🧐
So I will just keep posting here coz it works
These are at week 8 from flip and seems to be ok. My first indoor in 20 yrsLOL

Hash god

UWC

Farm: preybird
Strain/s: hashgod , ultimate white caviar
Tent:5x5x8
Medium: soil
Pots: fabric 30 L
Light: four seasons led cob 315w dimmable
Temps: 12-25 deg C
R/H: 40-60 with dehumidifier