OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

I appreciate it as well thanks. Once I feel like i know what im doing. I want to Clone and save half the time

6 Likes

No rush l, enjoy the journey and its path lol even when i get annoyed at myself. I cloned a OG Reekn amd shes doing the best out of them all then the future.

6 Likes

Wish I could help you with that lighting question, but I would not want to miss lead you. Dog knows his Shit though. No pun intended

6 Likes

Whiff one of his farts my way lol i know sometimes i read and think should i say what i think or not but thinking if i do i interact with members even if am wrong lol best not mislead so i dont do it often.

6 Likes

GO with the Yellow! This is fairly safe zone. With some experience you will get confidence to tweak and push.

Anywhere in between should be goldenā€¦you donā€™t need to chase numbers endlessly, in a range is sufficient.

7 Likes

I understand, ive been pushing these plants beyond getting picked and topped and trimmed lol i think i spread a dissase because some tips have gone black so i cut them off but i think its the measurements i got wrong spraying with GABA. Doing to much at once. Thanks for the advice.

7 Likes

The only thing I know is lUX is different than PAR.
LUX i believe is something that the human eyes can see , and PAR is a different spectrum all together.
Photo Active Radiation

5 Likes

Thats the understanding i have but the measurements confused me using the lux app. Says 75-000 for flowering and 55 for veg. I just kept moving the light too much :laughing:
Hopefully have a xmas tree and maybe a few buds developmenting

6 Likes

The best i can say is listen to your ladies. If the leaves start to Taco the light is probably to much. My LED they say to hang 18 to 12 inches above during Flowering. And Iā€™ve been between 80% to 100% Pending how much heat the tent is at .

6 Likes

Yeah had that problem few days ago then the heater messed up lol ah well. If am stressed my environment normally is the first trigger to mess things up.

5 Likes

Lol i thought his arm was a giant penis! Lol. Hahahaha

7 Likes

DLI is a calculation of PPFD per # hours. The LUX readings and the PAR readings while important only complicate things for youā€¦Just pay attention to PPFD and DLI and obviously # hours of light you are using. PPFD will be affected by the Distance factor. Jesse Pinkman -ā€œIts Physics bitchachos.ā€

Snippet from a light MFR site saying same thing: Daily Light Integral (DLI), a measure of the cumulative amount of PAR (photosynthetically active radiation) light energy that a surface receives over the course of a day.

7 Likes

That Xmas card illustrator either lost his/her job or is still giggling.

7 Likes

@TechDCo @greyalien44

Hereā€™s a good video.

7 Likes

I didnt know that thanks for the information Iā€™ll do my best to remember. Thanks bro.

6 Likes

Thanks @PreyBird1 and @Dog_Fart1 and @greyalien44 @MrMonkey420 @Slym3r for all ya help.

7 Likes

I was going to recommend this guy to. Watched a few of his videos.

7 Likes

In fact I watched that one already. He knows what he talking about

6 Likes

I urge you to watch all you can find, heā€™s a plethora of knowledge on more than just lighting. Seems I still learn something new every time I rewatch for the umpteenth time.

7 Likes

I try to watch him every chance I can. Like you said he knows a lot . Just a lot to take in . Heā€™s a professor from Nevada i think

7 Likes