OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

This is my favorite therapy group that I ever had lol. And hopefully things don’t get too crazy for you

5 Likes

Thanks bro. Am just still finding my clique on here but been awesome so far the people ive spoke to. I know i bet its hard for them talking to newbies and getting information drilled in lol

5 Likes

I feel very comfortable talking about all my stupid mistakes and getting great advice. Now hopefully it sinks in and I learn something. I just need a lol of patience . And try not to be so hard on myself

5 Likes

Patients with patience ive always said but with switching lights, i cant seem to get comfortable hanging height and its ticking me off lol Nip picking at everything. Last grow i finished in june was perfect. Mate, i need to heed your advice as well an not be so hard on myself. I need to get this light figured properly so i know for next time. Bare with me…

5 Likes

I’m sitting in the same boat as you. Just on my second run and still trying to figure out the best height for my LED . Last year i feel like i burned all the tops :sleepy:. But the smoke worked for me. The taste was off and buds were small.

6 Likes

Photone app, guys…or some light meter that will give you ppfd/DLI at canopy.
&
Adjust light height and intensity based on cycle of grow you are in.

Ho Ho Ho

7 Likes

I feel more comfortable with this grow than last one. But only because of al the help from the good people on here. You included thanks :blush:. And my buds have a nicer color this year and are a lot bigger, so hopefully that equates to better smoke. It’s been so long since I smoked now it could be total crap and I probably would be happy with it.

6 Likes

We’ll figure it out i guess, we go throw lines of defeat as novices lol
If we live another day and wasted a bit of electricity, least its a healthy hobby that heals us.

6 Likes

I checked that app out thanks. That’s probably why I feel comfortable with this grow. Just didn’t like all the permissions it asked for. Dog is a good guy and has been extremely helpful for me

7 Likes

I know what you mean. Am more comfortable with picking and testing the plants. Normally do one plant scroged. Was waiting for a new tent that got lost. Cba to re oder it yet because all my bills have gone up…the refund went elsewhere.

6 Likes

Thanks bro. I was using the Lux app on android. Will check this out!

6 Likes

@Dog_Fart1 @Slym3r @PreyBird1

This any good? 25.5inches above the canopy…

5 Likes

That sucks. I think the only reason I started was because I had like a 80 dollar coupon for Amazon.
And my tent ended up only costing me under 100 dollars . Then I just went crazy :crazy_face: from there. Probably spent around 5000. Or so in total with everything. Between seeds lighting fans heaters dehumidifiers soils and plant food . Not including the electric bills. I also wanted to stick it to my father inlaw with all his stupid little comments about weed helping me with all my medical problems

6 Likes

I know the feelings trying to convince others that weed is medicine that actually heals.
Ive only ever bought my first kit the past two years, ive not been at this that long as well. Hopefully their will be a lot we can learn of each others mistakes. :pray: god bless ya

6 Likes

Same here brother :pray:. In the end I will have saved a lot more than I spent. Especially when a once of weed was costing me 300 dollars or so every month. I sit here drooling over everyone else’s grows on here. One day we will be able to help others the way they helped us. Happy growing

6 Likes

Am sure we will. Its a great community and i won in @PreyBird1 Halloween giveaway. Cant wait to grow them but first want to get things dialed in. Cant be wasting good seeds. Happy growing too!

6 Likes

Yes…heres a simple chart. Yellow is recommended, red is usually what I do.

7 Likes

If you ever need i have a good amount of seeds. Always willing to help out when i can. Still have to resend some to Mr Monkey. Going to send him a Christmas card present. In better packaging this time.

6 Likes

This place is awesome, weed really brings out the God in all of us :pray:
Thanks bro we can trade seeds.
I met a mate of ebay thats making me my light and myspectrum for my budmaster…one diode at a time on cloned boards.

6 Likes

Thanks. I need to raise the light a bit more going by the DLI but i have just switched to flowering. Is that correct? If i follow the red line ha but maybe i should lower it.

6 Likes