OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

Its looking a bit packed :grimacing: but ah well!

6 Likes

Gave them a hair cut :haircut_man: :scissors:

6 Likes

Looking good even the mutant. One day I will have something nice to show for all the good advice I get on here. God knows i should have plenty of opportunity with all the seeds i collected lol.

7 Likes

Thanks bro, i havnt been at this that long.
Cant wait to see some of your grows. Same here ive got loads of seeds lol

7 Likes

I think am the only person who sprays plants with 100% GABA powder.

Its gonna be one of those sorta’ yields were u scratch your head in concern :worried:

but at the sametime highly curious with wonderment :thinking:

Watch I’ll fly this coop and disappear like Amelia Earhart lol because am going to be getting super high…nothing knew under the sun!

SPACE CADETS at The Ready!!

4 Likes

I topped the reaper right at its first node. Now itd like i have two plants in one.

4 Likes

Got rid of the mute and the clone due to picking the best ones to take the space as they get eliminated from this :tent:

Whats left.

The Future - Moderated Seeds
Diesel Glue - Kabanna
Carilina Reaper - Woodstock Pharmacy
The White Star - Digital Genetics

5 Likes

God’ Why now!

Heater malfunctioned and changed from Disfuse to fuse and raised the temps to 33c by direct blowing heat, instead of spread and killed half the plant lol

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that . I know what it is like my temps are high one day , and low the next. Been having all kinds of issues with that from the very beginning of my grow. Probably another reason im having all kinds of problems. Hope things work out for you.

5 Likes

Thanks man, i appreciate the enthusiasm. Its a nightmare at times deffo when winter kicks-in the income air is much cooler, so the fan must of malfunctioned because of it. I think its due to the app i use for the dyson hot and cold that disconnected from the router.

5 Likes

Thought I’d just stick to these ones and get them as big as possible and leaf them the hell alone lol

I swear am not touch them from now on.

5 Likes

My temps in my apartment are , in Front where i have my tent 80 degrees. In the back of my apartment it’s 73 degrees. I can’t win . I hate this New York weather. It’s as crazy as the people lol

5 Likes

Giving some of the weather experiments on new york am no surprised. Everyone in this day and age has gone nutz. :confused:

I have 6 plants am working with so should be fine.

5 Likes

God bless you. I have a hard time doing 5 . And last year said I would only do no more than 3 this year. I should have stuck to what i said. But im stubborn and Irish, or is that the same thing :thinking:.

5 Likes

Being in two minds. Am similar, i get too excitied and start popping more seeds. Was just going to do one big plant. But thought if i do little ones i can get a taste of all the different strains i have.

5 Likes

I was going to do gorilla glue , and Bruce Banner photos. And ended up doing wedding cake and Northern Lights Blueberry Auto’s.

5 Likes

Gorrila glue is nice its the only auto ive did. Northern lights is similar to The White Star i have i think, hoping its a male.
Never grown a blueberry strain but last week i had some nice Blue Zushi :yum: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

You know what, ive had enough of these now. Let them fight amongst themselves. Had enough of this grow! Theyre all in 12 12. Lets just see who wins and who gets suffocated lol i bet the heater is the first to lose.

I promised to myself to leave them alone. Its like i cant make my mind up!

5 Likes

I feel your pain. And I bet you’re right the heater will be the first to go. And at least you still have a mind to make up. Good luck with the lady’s.

5 Likes

I suppose cbt therapy is working for me lol the heater will end up gone but will have to get a clip on fan soon

4 Likes