OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

We test genetics by torture. Good genetics can handle alot.

5 Likes

Maybe that explains the Og Reek’n ive been doing from devils :smiling_imp: harvest hasnt hermied and shes in the scrog now.

5 Likes

In her final pot, to create me some more pot haha

5 Likes

How early can you top your seedling? @PreyBird1

8 Likes

Damn will still grow but damn. I usually wait until i have 7 nodes then i take it off at the 5th node. I also like to keep the top and stick it into my cloner.

7 Likes

@TechDCo whats up here?? I just spotted this

7 Likes

(old place and old light)

I did that this time cloned the top lol

Am the mad scientist doing simple stupid experients :smile: on :potted_plant:

8 Likes

I didnt see that lol
Just shell its okies

7 Likes

Lol i do that to then i spot it and im like what the F. And then im like ohh its a shell. I should have zoomed in more.

7 Likes

its ok we all miss things like i missed taping thisbup

8 Likes

Ow yeah thats an open wound.

8 Likes

Might as well leave it now and see how she fights back

8 Likes

Is there something we can put on large wounds like this to help it heal and or prevent infection? I know we can spray it with some peroxide or hypochlorous but what should we do after to seal it?

8 Likes

I would suggest some pure honey and a stretchable bandage for large gashes.
UPDATE I wouldn’t use honey on an outdoor grow though because it will attract bugs.

7 Likes

I use organic zigzags and sugar paste. Lol

8 Likes

I use bees wax. Something my grandma showed me when grafting trees

9 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions but shes dried out now for leafs after an accident with the light. Am not doing scog no more or hst too much hassle. Just going to let nature do her thing.

6 Likes

Topped really early at the first node and shes fighting back :neutral_face: :unamused: :expressionless: this is going to be a weird grow again.

CAROLINA REAPER

Breeder: Woodstock Farmacy

Lineage: Jet fuel oG x knack

Sex: Regular

Type: Photoperiod

Yield: Medium – High

5 Likes

Shes definitely a slow grower but shes finally branched out and not so cuddling :pensive: herself.

Anybody got any names to call her?

Thats if shes not a male.

8 Likes

If they look healthy and happy but slow growing up above soil, then she developing roots! Awesome!

7 Likes