OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

Definitely there @Slym3r developmenting roots. There where all on a 12/12. Switched back 18/6.

4 Likes

12 /12 because i was making the flowers bloom @Slym3r

5 Likes

Well how long were they at 12/12?

6 Likes

Was for about 6weeks since seeds during the last mishap of s grow lol :laughing: better this time round, hopefully.

6 Likes

What she looks like now. So small but shes starting to grow faster. Imagine if shes a micro triploid amd produces potent micro flowers :bouquet: lol

:laughing: we can all dream.

6 Likes

Wow…shes only got two tops not 3 :grin:

4 Likes

I think shes gonna’ be a Tall Dwaf baha

4 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Shes Praying hard in her recovery :rofl:
Hey you? Yeah you on the sidelines. Nice to meet you as well, don’t forget to say thanks to the people who have helped you along the way👍

Top of the morning to ya and was I obnoxiously snoring? I do that often, I should of offered a warning? I know it’s hard to ignore this.

7 Likes

You are an interesting cookie. Your baby is doing tremendously better now. Time for some bud soon!

7 Likes

It’s the flowers bro, making me interesting Cookies with it’s leafs!
Weed and positivey seems to work worlds in balance together when pain is disseminated and disminished :wink:

Thanks manz, she’s doing great (hopefully a she)
Just have to listen to her and make sure she’s fed and watered properly now. It’s kinda like being married :rofl: lucky :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it’s only for a few months this time :smiley::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

You get Comedians and we’re part of the Weedians :joy:

6 Likes

…move your leg, yeah, move the left arm, yeah, ready… shoot.

3 Likes

Pictures everyday keeps me active :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

A picture a day of weed, keeps the doctors away with hastily speed.

7 Likes

Be careful using clear plastic cups . My first grow i did with clear pots and they had Algie problems with the roots.

7 Likes

I only use them so I can see the root system build but I did notice over the last 3 months on my second grow attempt I saw a lot of moss.

5 Likes

Oops she does have 3 tops. Amazing mutation. I keep getting mutes lol

Should I top her? That would be 6 more main colas

5 Likes

Was that due to light exposure on the roots u think?

She’s only been under the new light not even two weeks. She was on a 12/12 from seed.

5 Likes