OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

Yes, stunted the growth. I did it for the same reason you did. I wanted to see when the roots so i would have a better idea when to transplant . Long story short , i put black painter’s tape around them and it cleared up. And i was able to pull tape back to still see the roots

6 Likes

Thanks bro. I’ll tape them up when the lights come back on. I didnt really think about it too much until now how stupid it sounds :unamused: thanks again

4 Likes

No problem. I’m newbie myself. We are all here to learn. Good luck with the grow.

7 Likes

Thanks bro, this will be my 5th grow am still making mistakes lol :laughing:

7 Likes

Shes finally vegging OG Reek’n - Topped Clone

4 Likes

…to re-pot or not to pot?..that is the question…

6 Likes

How long do you plan to veg?

5 Likes

About 7weeks hopefully because of the rocky start

5 Likes

I lost her mother due to a stupid accident but i think ive saved the variegation in this clone @Slym3r

5 Likes

That’s very cool

6 Likes

Shes taken off now for sure, she’ll over take the rest by next week being a clone right? Do clones grow faster

6 Likes

The answer is Yes, and tip of the morning, dont use weird shaped peanutbutter jars for starters…Way difficult to get them out without accidentally root pruning them, even if you cut the jar off. A tapered cup like a Solo cup works pretty easily.

7 Likes

How did you know they are peanut butter cups lol last time i use them will get some proper seedling trays. So they are stunted then? Thanks.

6 Likes

No not necessarily and I just guessed, as everyone has them. We have all been there using shit we had around the house…I.E. in my case plastic coffee cans with weird handles molded in, thats where I learned my lesson. Now I use a clear solo in a red solo, so I can monitor root growth, just like your doing and know when to up-pot to a #1 or into a 3/5gal if I’m ready. Just sharing the shortcut to an easier way… The smaller pots can be used to your advantage to stall them a little…so you’ll figure that out as you grow.

7 Likes

@Dog_Fart1 thanks and a good guess (oats n peanut butter)
Next month will be better, hopefully and am waiting for a flower tent to be delivered 600D then i can start veg again. I use 5 gallon and 10 gallon fabric pots but ive ran out and started using 5 gallon plastic ones am not keen on them but its what i have untill next pay day. I think ive got the watering under control now :yum:

7 Likes

Used all my frabric pots up growing flowers for my neighbours and flowers for my garden. Been landscaping it last summer. Got all my edging done and a greenhouse space for the flowers

7 Likes

Shes not a Triploid but shes a Quadloid

Will get a better picture once lights come back on. She has 4 tops :heart_eyes: not a Triploid but a Quadloid

Can you see 4 tops?

6 Likes

Has anybody on here used GABA in veg or flower?and how much should i use per litre of water?
I read use ¹/¹6 of a teaspoon.
Any advice?
I read its good for THC production?

@PreyBird1 @Slym3r

7 Likes

Ive never used it. Interesting read about its effects.

7 Likes

Same here, i thought I’d give it ago and i put half a tea spoon with water and dieluted it a bit more but they say mostly used for flowering and fruiting by spraying the plant.
I’ll see what the results are but i have nothing to compare to. So only giving it to one plant.

7 Likes