OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

Lol we stole a light off this old ladys house because we wanted grow some weed indoors. I hate to say we stole it :cold_sweat: we were like 16yrs old. Anyways it was a 1000 watt white phosphorus. And then one afternoon. We were setting up the grow in a garage and opened the back door and HOLY! SHIT! There was 2 really nice weed plants?? Seems like someone in the neighborhood was growing them behind us in the vacant lot! We scooped those right up and took it home. And we finished growing it out and we called it wheelchair Bud. You get so freaking stoned you needed a wheelchair! I have Polaroid pics of the grow in 1998! My indoor and thise outdoor plants we found in the back! What a great memory that is ha i love growing as much now as back then :+1:

7 Likes

Mercury Vapor security lights and converting them to run Metal Halide bulbs :slight_smile:

took down a couple of street lights in my youth

7 Likes

Yeah Phillips was the first company to come out with the Ceramic Metal Halide light that ran on a Sodium ballast. Fantastic light, if you are going to go old school the CMH bulbs are the way to go.

Are you still growing “wheelchair” ??? lol.

Marty

7 Likes

I saw that strain the same time I discovered the Grandmommy’s Purple the other day. I think I saw it on the same seed seller site (Herbies) as the Grandmommy.

They are virtually identical, both 80/20 Indica dominate. Barney’s didn’t list the % Grandmommies is supposed to be between 27-33% according to High times.

Marty

6 Likes

I hope i get better luck with mine in future project, going to gather the stuff i need every month untill summer time. I wanna make a killer Kush strain with high CBD to THC ratio but with pink and purple flower pheno.

6 Likes

…am :smiley: laughing my head of reading your story haha :smile: wheelchair bud lol wheelchair bobby name popped into my head. Am so stoned atm on the mac1…keeps knocking me out and falling asleep.

6 Likes

That’s it.

6 Likes

Yeah man, gonna be a good summer! @MrMonkey420

7 Likes

Morning :sunrise_over_mountains: for some, evening for many…

6 Likes

5 Likes

I think Secret Garden Auto is pre flowering? About time.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Starting to get that nice color
Best wishes with your grow @TechDCo

5 Likes

Thanks bro, yeah shes getting that look “look at me ive got buds” kinda look.

4 Likes

Oooie she wakes up in an hour or so, i wonder if shes bulking up.

4 Likes

Morning :sunrise_over_mountains: or evening :thinking: :blush:

7 Likes

Different shots

6 Likes

Feed ordered :ok_hand: :raised_hands: cheaper on Amazon than the shop.

6 Likes

Adjusted the Scrog a bit more and shuffled the little colas about, shes still stretching!!
Shes nearly taking up the whole canopy of the tent now!

8 Likes

Today, every 3hours I’ve been flushing with 3 litres of water with gaba powder. Ready for tomorrow fresh nutes Big Buds and Sensi Bloom ph. Its not a hardcore flush but i like to think its washing up the salts.

6 Likes