OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

MAC1 SHAKE!
Who else smokes “Shake” through out the day?

6 Likes

I’d smoke Mac stems & roots.

6 Likes

Bro, i still get stoned of it just not couch locked and you can taste the aroma of the Mac. U know the Macs cirus diesel smell thats sharp.
This is unsorted shake, its still got all the bubble hash in it and loads of Mac Popcorn nugs.

Little micro nugs haha

Grinded up some of it to smoke normally.

6 Likes

I’m so stoned… i pebbled myself! :laughing:

5 Likes

Haha. Smoke it fast tho, the thrichomes are shredded now, terps&cannabinoids fly out! Got a big job to do :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Did it in a blender lol am not too bothered if it doesnt get me proper stoned. For the daily smoke like you would with a vape pen to get off the nicotine lol

6 Likes

Lets be a “fly on a gnat” this morning as.
Lets first start by being a fly on the wall and fly down into the bud pits of the scrog for a sneak peak on what is fatten up!
I swear this time, its the last wash down, the C.O2 in the Hydrogen rich water and with the light being closer than it should, i like to think it helps boost growth. I’m in my own world in my own garden lol anyways,
lets
have
a
dive
Into
The Pits Of Bud!!..haha grins awkwardly

7 Likes

I turned the blurple light off for photos.

My mate is still waiting for the far red n deep reds n red diodes to arrive to fix the cluster where a diode wasnt soldered on properly and fell off and i dont have a consant heat mat but my mate does who got me into light spectrums. Without his help i would not of had the chance at budmaster 2 shell cheaply to work on.
This spectrum am using is currently his design spectrum. No UV or IR thats why the plurples and side lights are there.
I’ve designed my own spectrum for the clusters

@nacho151 @dequilo @MrMonkey420 @HostileHippie420 @Dog_Fart1 @treetrunks @

@PreyBird1 Cant wait to use it for my next grow and see how Monkey Slapz responds. Will be a rocky start again untill i figure the light spectrum out again. But originally i want a spectrum for chillies plants, its going to have a few more true greens in. I wonder how mary jane will like it :thinking:
Ah well plenty of time to kill while i do my maths and English A Levels then Electrician’ course then onto a full time job.

I couldnt of did it without cannabis. When i first joined i was in a world of my own in pain in my head with a diagnosis of Paranoid Schizophrenia. From what i like to think “One two many hits on my head” a lot of trauma as a child.

Last year i started seeing a therapist called Jenny about this time January. I’m still in therapy and shes been legoin’ my life back together while not playing victim to a mental illness to be able to function back into society.

Thank you guys for following along and being patient with me and understanding we have to make mistakes to have a perfect garden.
You have to first get messy to realise life isnt going anywhere and the world owes you nothing. Dirt you raise and dirt you fall.
Like i tell my mum “if you got shit on your hands, would you wipe it off with toilet paper?”
Well dont be like that with friends and experiences

7 Likes
5 Likes

Reorganised the colas, some was tangled.
Now its the Time; its the waiting process for it all to fatten up!!

6 Likes

When these buds phatten up!! I’m telling ya’ THE CANOPY is gonna’ look Cra cra CRAZY!!

~•~~°~

7 Likes

I’m glad things are going better for you now and the garden is looking great! I found growing has helped me alot with my mental health since I started

6 Likes

Definitely helps. Thanks brother for the love, i was in a dark place last year. I guess unraveling a load of babble to a therapist actually helps to some degree but hey :wave:
Its all about “The Pit of Buds” and how she smokes and the reward of showing patience Definitely helps slow things up in this fast world.
You have to lose your mind to be able to find it.
Anyways thanks :blush: i appreciate :relieved: the lovely warm welsome ive had to this forum in such short time.

6 Likes

Week 5, half-way there about. I think thats the end of the stretch :thinking: now. Time to fatten up!

8 Likes

Thanks alot Brother. That book will come in handy, going to have a read after my dinner while it settles. I really cant say how much i appreciate the gifts :relieved: :relaxed:

6 Likes

No worries brother. BTW I’m not only eating raw food or living by that lifestyle, but it has some good recipes to get more proteins in me, on a natural basis. Better than the powder protein shakes at least, that contain lots of other chemical shit. Hope it can be of some value to you too! Enjoy it and enjoy the kushes (hopefully they germinate :pray:)

6 Likes

its a good book to have, a lot of knowledge

Word bother, i love my raw foods and raw is better for energy than any machine messed with or heated or Chemically treated with E.40s and all the other Es and letters. Making America into the fat capital of the world. They call it soul food to be kind, cooked in all the fats and oils and lards.

Rather have a joint and cookie haha :smile:

I cant stand the after taste from them, gritty and bitter sweet. :triumph: yuck :face_vomiting:

In love :heart: i wanna grow a pink kush scrogged. I never seen it done before. Why of course they’ll germinate they barney’s farms :tractor: :roll_eyes: lol
I appreciate it bother :pray:

I’ll surprise you back. But i have to pay attention first lol

Sorry was having a lamb kebab n salad…

One scoop of each with wholegrain jumbo oats mixed together in a blender and downed is my protein shake :yum: :muscle:

5 Likes

Chocolate Space Shake Trickle Flapjack
1oz of Popcorn nugs and shake (The Mac1)
1 bottle of Chocolate Trickle Dipping.
20oz of 100% whole grain Oats

6 Likes

Maaan am so jealous of that space brownie :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I wish i could send ya a slice brother :sleepy: :confused:!

Edit: brothers and brotherets

7 Likes