OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

I feel your pains, and agree this place is great for more than just growing. People here seem to be real , not fake. Like a family @TechDCo

5 Likes

I fell asleep on the sofa spaced out in a heavy body buzz that kept getting stronger and stronger every i woke up and tried to move.

Just feed the plants with cal&mag and gaba power hydrogen rich water.
Ive had the temps in the tent at night down to 21c and shes starting to fox tale more but could be genetics, shes got that sensitive sativa space aloen look to her and shes got a virus HpLvD.

The light is right at the top of the tent with about 5inch breathing space.

Either I’m still high or someone is tilting this room as am writing this :laughing:

The little canopy is opening up now her leafs and uses them as pedals! Weeds are so smart and adaptive!

Happy hunting!

Lean how to hunt and grow medicine!

5 Likes

Trust them!

4 Likes

Its like seeing how she grows and how fast she changes when one Gardner forces his will on his crops :laughing:
Im like that now with life :relieved: :ok_hand: :slightly_smiling_face: my garden path has lead to my confidence returning. Mind the funny metaphor baha my garden path.
Jesus…I’m still high!

6 Likes

I shouldnt journal if im full of beans. Always has a joke to tell, something I’m working on with my therapist. Sometimes I’m like just like in my head just show the results not the plans. The plants are like my friends lol

6 Likes

I just wish the professionals could see the benefits to the social side of thc side of things as well. I know the world is waking up face to real truth. Sometimes somes path seems funny when journaled every day, twice a day, needs a real story and all journals do. Becauses we cant just sit round for 3 months wasting life. That’s something else growing has made me relaise about life. Is it owes me nothing. My pain in my head is my own pain.
The real so called NHS staff think cannabis makes psychosis worse and need to take medications but i think thc if used correctly over time lifts that veil of life. Im start to see hindsight in my life by planing my grows to plaining my life and the engery weed gives u back. I dont agree with there medical diagnosis and DMS values. Im no doctor. So also seek medical advice. But these days who can ya trust.

6 Likes

She looks like she has the virus but doesn’t actually have it right?

6 Likes

I dunno i suppose, how can we test for the virus?

6 Likes

Not assuming your have it and not WebMD diagnosis for starts… I am sure there are some tests, I will research for you… But aside…isolate and sterilize and not spread JIC, I you truly believe your garden has it…scorched earth… but know you cant get AIDS from masturbating too much.

7 Likes

Whats this?

Is this like light bleaching? I cant move light anymore, should i half her power?

6 Likes

JIC is “Just in Case” in language those kids 20yrs younger than I use.

Scorched earth is Burn everything. Sanitize everything, start over. The HLVD is the genetics killer…so if you really have it…“Kill Em ALL” Metallica 1983 yeah I have that on vinyl and saw them play in a local bar.

This I doubt is the case, but rather worst case scenario.

8 Likes

At first i thought it meant the light is scorching everything being hot or the heat because shes foxtailing.

Ah thanks, i was thinking some growing acronym i didnt know lol i need to go back to sleep

7 Likes

…reading back, i was pretty stoned and knowing i was baked makes it funny as it happens. I dunno maybe weed does make you figure yourself out mentally.

Anyways the Nutes are out for Delivery. Get it just intime for fattening up blooming time!!

5 Likes

@MrMonkey420
Going to make some these but with Shake. Going to find a few more to add cannabis to all these recipes. My diet is plane but healthy in the sugar deportment. Might make cookies and try and get micro does though the day.

5 Likes

The feed finally arrived, Feed time ladies!

6 Likes

Make sure you decarboxylate your shake as all of these recipes are raw! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Yes, sir. Yes, sir.

6 Likes

Its fixed and its been posted back to me. Be here for last month of bloom.

4 Likes

deffo phattening now!

5 Likes

The Scrog is taken its shape!

7 Likes