OG Reek'n - Devils Harvest- Clone grow log

Time for another trip!

4 Likes

Could i sample a nug at 5 weeks? I’m experimenting supplementing Gaba in powder with every feed since seed. I would like to see what her thc levels are like half way through flower? Will this be pointless or not? Need advice :sleepy:
@dequilo @MrMonkey420 @Slym3r @HostileHippie420 @happilyretired @greyalien44 @sssportsmfg @Dog_Fart1

6 Likes

sure you could :slight_smile: you are cooking with it? correct?

smoking/vaping it would be more than likely speedy

it is not like trying a bud is going to break the bank

so have at and learn more about the plant you are growing and the ways

you can use it

all the best and a great day

Dequilo

7 Likes

took one of the little colas that was in a bunch lol :laughing:

5 Likes

Boom hair cut lol :laughing:

5 Likes

Thank you. Wasnt sure if the thc crystals have all just started forming and be potent enough but apparently they the gaba makes the thc 20% more potent when it forms or something gets confusing. Best done with organics and steady growing Environment and all that jazz jazz. But am just trying to boost the thc levels up using little tweaks and if they work or if i think they work all the merrier haha :smile:

6 Likes

Practice makes perfect

5 Likes

These are the smallest i could see that had enough bud to sample, pretty small for week 5 :laughing:

5 Likes

Thatll change the more you grow. Youll find phenos either from others or your own pheno hunting that will produce the way you want.

That and the bottom buds are usually larf bud. Typically we will cut that all off when flipped to flower. That way the large colas get all the attention. Lol

6 Likes

Yeah i dont like this phenotype but ya never know she might surprise us shes got 5 weeks left.

I might cut another thats abit more juicy, this ones dry :thinking:

Edit: more development one for 5 weeks

5 Likes

You want dry. But why is it dry?

5 Likes

Like not sticky yet, this one was under the others at the back.

5 Likes

Ah. Yeah just test that jobber out. Save your sticky for harvest! That way it will be delicious!

5 Likes

Took this one bro. Amd yeah ya right the big sticky ones i aint rouching lol :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Got a few amber hairs :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Whats your methodology for drying it gonna be? Oven 350 for 1 min increments? Make sure not to over do it.

Ive tried a microwave and it made mine mushy. I might have over nuked though.

5 Likes

I have one of those herb net flower dryers. At about 24c for 7 days then jars and burp lol

But these am just hanging in the corner in the sittingroom for a few days.

5 Likes

I’m gonna buy a Boeing 747 and for 8s on full jet dry the herbs! Sounds more feasible :smile: :rofl:

7 Likes

Ooo gonna cure the right way. Thats whats up.

Snappy branches and sticky bud make good cure.

60 60 temp/rh is my cure room parameters.

7 Likes

Its gonna’ cure the son of jesus into them buds! And its a sacrifice to turn these over to james brown lol they very sticky when i pressed the flower.

7 Likes