Oh no! Dan’s on Crack

Hey dan. U wanna eat some yellow snow? Oops I mean grow some. Lmao

8 Likes

Today is my bday. I’m feeling generous. Anyone wanting a few seeds hit me up.

10 Likes

Thank you for the more than generous offer @justgrowin! But I could not do them justice for a while and It would be a shame to waste them. I just received an order and I am only allowed 4 plants at a time… But, if you don’t mind, I will remember when I have room for more!
Thank you again though! :smile:

7 Likes

Happy birthday!!

7 Likes

No problem. I hope u really do, that’s not lip service. I have thousands of seeds and hundreds of strains. Please, I love to see others grow my shit.

8 Likes

We are breeding pineapple Thai stick right now that’s one I can’t wait for

A kush Thai mix :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

9 Likes

Once again, thank you!
I hate to ask for anything, but when it’s freely offered I rarely forget!
:wink: :partying_face:

7 Likes

You tease!
I’ve bookmarked that post now!

9 Likes

It’s not an ask. The weed community has always been based on barter/share which is why it’s one of the strongest communities that exist

10 Likes

We are opening the coolest place in MA. A canna farms with a bakery. We have plans for 10 cabins and 10 wigwams with electric and 10 wigwams without

The first canna fest will b private and free for the lab and a few select from here. (Sorry this place is public)

But we r going old school smoker fest. Drum circles, sharing everything. No outside drugs. Weed and weed based products only. Back to the hippie basics.

I can guarantee we don’t have any of the new school issues people have these days of fights and crimes.

9 Likes

That’s awesome we have a medical festival here in the summer, sounds like my type of folk. I could take some seeds and send some back soon ,but will take me a bit to grow them out as I have a lineup of seeds waiting to get going. And that’s before several afficiandos strains bump them down the list. That alien snowcone cross sounds interesting :wink:

7 Likes

Happy BIRTHDAY!!!

8 Likes

@justgrowin

birthday

8 Likes

Firsty @kapouic, Happy birthday to you. I give you a green card as a mod to go wild. You can apologize in the next week. I had my eye on you for a long time. Have an irie day. Much love.

7 Likes

Thanks @chrisj, but I’ll start using that special card on Sunday! I am not old yet… :crazy_face:
Today’s @justgrowin’s birthday!

6 Likes

@kapouic cheers man. @justgrowin happy birthday bud. Drinking a homemade rum and smoking a hash joint for you bud. You both have a weekend greencard. Have fun and many more.

9 Likes

@justgrowin Happy Birthday!

8 Likes

Happy birthday young lady! ! @justgrowin May you have a glorious day. Enjoy your day!

8 Likes

Happy birthday @justgrowin hope you have a great day!!

7 Likes

I’d love to try some of your genetics. I feel strange and envious of everyone that can spark one up as I am on a family vacation at Disney World and feel like I shouldn’t be looking at stuff about Cannabis lol but still am. Envious because I’m from Canada and have no connections in Florida and don’t want to get in any trouble. The worst part about leaving Canada was that I had to get rid of all my pics in my phone of my grows :cry::cry:!

7 Likes