Oh no! Dan’s on Crack

Don’t get me wrong I love Disney and it’s great to watch my two daughters eyes light up with joy. And I quite like all the sights if you know what I mean :wink:! It just sucks not being able to toke. But I think my lungs could use a break lol. And it’s also nice to get away from the Canadian winter and enjoy some sunshine and warm weather.

5 Likes

Send me a pm with the address genetics on the way

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

9 Likes

See you are cool. I thought so🤫
@justgrowin

7 Likes

Dan the man on a mission of success!!! Proud of you buddy… Your plants are going to be killer I just know it!!! Green crack is a highly recommended sativa in my neck of the woods and one of my favorite sativas… I’m sure @Ladithief just got some bad genetics with his GC… Everything I started with mk genetics that actually germinated i had to toss because of disease but @PreyBird1 genetics no issues(strong like bull lol) all in the same tent together side by side.

@justgrowin Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear growin happy birthday to you!!! Your new endeavor sounds like what I eventually want to do if I ever get the chance … I want 10 cabins in the mountains… The perfect bud n breakfast!!! It’s going to be booked out months and months in advance… Shit I’ll even plan a vacation to come visit sometime… Wish you so much luck with that!!!

7 Likes

Hey @CoyoteCody, sorry! I almost forgot :wink:

5 Likes

Set to watching. Dont want to miss out on anything lol!!

7 Likes

Happy birthday @justgrowin.

4 Likes

On another thread, where I revealed my name, there was this discussion about anonymity. Well to prove a point, I revealed my name… and today, I found out that the Provincial police was looking at my LinkedIn profile… I don’t really care because I am following all laws for my province… but beware people, there are rats among us! It might be nothing, but aside from growing a couple of plants, they had no reason to look me up… :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

9 Likes

Since I rather look dumb than lie to you people. Full disclosure and all that… : I just remembered that I applied for a manager’s job at some of the dispensaries near me! So, it might be the reason they are looking me up… :man_facepalming:

I guess I’ll find out soon enough :wink:

8 Likes

That’s okay your a stoner dear :wink: lol

7 Likes

Love your honesty buddy. Youre great!

8 Likes

I have been a fool more than once in my life, but I stayed an honest man! :nerd_face:
I would rather be a clown you can trust, than a businessman who would rip off people. It may be the reason I don’t have much moneys, but I can sleep at night!

10 Likes

Hey @kapouic hey just go back to the thread and edit your name out now. Its easy.

6 Likes

Done already, thanks though! :nerd_face:

7 Likes

That’s crazy shit bro but I’ve had same thing happen I had a police helicopter flying real low circling my apartment… I got my binoculars and looked and guess what they were looking through their binoculars at me or what I believe could of been looking at a neighbor or something buuuuuuttttt… I waved gave them a middle finger and a thumbs up :joy:… and they flew away… Our police is crazy here man swat teams ready to go… Cameras on every street corner watching everything

7 Likes

Damn i hate the cops. There on power trips. I have 3 friends and there in law enforcement. And there all dicks. Lol sorry guys but you dont know its me. So F’off. If my friend knew i smoked weed we would not be friends. He straight said i hate people that smoke weed. We dont hang out much hmm wonder why. But then there are the good guys and i have a few guys i respect but there real and treat people correctly.

4 Likes

I have a few friends in local PD that’ll look out for me… Rarely see them but when I do there police videos are crazy high speed chases shootouts and crackheads lol… But in general cops are douchebags especially rookies… Trying to be hard asses

5 Likes

Happy birthday :birthday::tada::balloon: !!! Love u brother :wink: I hope h have a memorable day

9 Likes

Yup your absolutely :100: correct @hoppiefrog … Dan the man Happy fuckin birthday brother!!! Today is your birthday @kapouic… Pulling the card out lol… Smoke a fatty for us that can’t be there with you and drink a beer for me lol

9 Likes

Happy birthday!!!

9 Likes