OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

But she smells like lemons and grapefruit. Super delicious!

2 Likes

@luckyluke Here is the plan for my grow.

2 Likes

No more sticky post? Wayment?

3 Likes

@happilyretired I’ll start my outdoor grow around 04/01.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s about the time I’m going to start one. But I’m going to start the rest of them later because I can only keep one that’s going to get that big.

3 Likes

74e927c0dd94b2fc84588519fa2e6033e2717b30_2_375x500

Those are some really beautiful plants, just reuploaded your pictures, its reworth sharing :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:. Nice growing @OlyBoy

9 Likes

I popped the first seeds this morning!

3 Likes

WOOT WOOT! :metal: I’m super excited. :grin:

2 Likes

Bada boom bada bing!

Wedding Cake, Zkittlez, and Interstate Killer. Each seed in their own labeled wet paper towel.

I carefully folded the paper towels up and placed them in a ziplock bag and stuck it in a dark closet.

I checked on them this morning and they all have germinated!

And the labels have turned into pink smudges. I’m going to try to look at this as a learning experience. HA hahahahaha!

03/27

10 Likes

Been there-done that! Lol.

7 Likes

I always wrote on the plastic bag I’ve never had that happen. I hope you remember who is who. :joy: funny but sucks just the same. :v:t3:

7 Likes

Yep. I was able to identify each one by the rips on the edge of the paper towels. But I’ll certainly be more more careful next month. :rofl:

6 Likes

We have 11” saucers.

Filled with 2” of Perlite

Rain science mesh pots

Red pot has the Interstate Killer, the green pot has Wedding Cake, and the yellow pot has Zkittlez.

Strain: Auto Zkittlez, Auto Wedding Cake, and Auto Interstate Killer.
Indoor, outdoor: Will start indoors and finish outdoors.
Tent, Room Size: 24” x 40” space in my closet.
Lighting: 1x HLG light and 1x Amazon LED special.
Light height: Variable
Temps (day and night): Indoor temps are 62-72 F. Outdoor temps are currently mid 40’s.
Relative Humidity (day and night): somewhere in the 40%/50% range.
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers): I have two fans to circulate air.
Ventilation: There is a fan in the ceiling to vent air (if needed)
Pot sizes: 3-gal Rain Science pots. 45% FFOF, 45% Sunshine #4, 10% extra perlite.
Nutrient type: Will start using Jacks321 around week 3. In the meantime, they will get distilled water with Mag (Epson salt) added.
Seed germination date: Seeds germ’d 03/25, dropped in the dirt on 3/28. In less then 24 hours, the ISK and WC have already popped soil.

@mudman @Jimhigh66 @LoCoRocK @happyhippy @repins12 @bow4buck @greensnek @KevGrows @defnsmokn @Homey

I’ve not grown autos before. This seems to be the year for me to jump on the bandwagon!

16 Likes

Very nice!

2 Likes

@aussiecrawl @ginger420 @sssportsmfg @tammydc @Maz @Olcoot @icechilli @happilyretired @defnsmokn @pptrsha1

I’ve tagged a bunch of folks who have journals that I follow. I can’t remember everyone. If anyone knows any experienced autoflower growers that I have neglected to add, please let me know.

10 Likes

There it is, ladies and gents. I’m official.

:metal::grin::metal:

I can’t wait to see how it grows for you, Oly! Did you start a backup, just in case, since they’re regs?

5 Likes

Not this time. I’m going out on a limb and will say that I picked a girl seed. :rofl:

We’ll find out! lol!

4 Likes

Just talk dirty to it

2 Likes

talk dirty

4 Likes