OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

And here I was thinking I was the only one who measured … LOL

3 Likes

You know guys measure! :rofl:

1 Like

I moved Spiral 3 to the north side of the bakery to get a little more early morning and afternoon light.

5 Likes

Day 71

Bonus ISK

These three plants each got 4 cups of water and nutes.

Day 39

Day 7

And the rest of the seedlings and two clones.

06/08

4 Likes

That was a fun little rain shower.

5 Likes

Spiral 1, Day 72

Bonus ISK

Spiral 2, Day 40

Each plant got another 2 gal of water and nutes. @erikmaguina

Spiral 3, Day 8
The babies are in the dirt! @carriezrun

And the bonus WC is in the bale.

And two more backup ISK seedlings. @mudman

06/09

7 Likes

@jaxsonl5 Are you ready to start trying again?

3 Likes

I’m always ready Oly, but won’t be able to give it a go for about another 4 months…otherwise it’ll be another year at least :cry: finally got past my “woe is me” phase though so i’m lurking and living vicariously through y’alls grows again…keep feeding me pics, your ladies look amazing :raised_hands: :fire: :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Spiral 2: Comparing inground plants to their 3-gal plant sisters

WC

And here is where her sister was at Day 41.

I was expecting a difference. However, I was not expecting this much of a difference. Size, bud development… almost everything.

ISK

And here is what her sister looked like on her Day 41

ISK1 is looks a little wonky. She has weird leaves, and she’s been trained, but the plant in the ground is so much larger and they both seem to be spending more time in veg.

06/10

4 Likes

Definitely some very happy looking plants! I need an outdoor space. They’re going to be huge and beautiful. :metal::heart_eyes::metal:

2 Likes

Spiral 1

Bonus ISK

They all got 4 cups water and nutes.

Spiral 3

These plants are just getting water for now.

06/10

3 Likes

That would be cool!

1 Like

Unfortunately that can’t happen any time soon. I’m stuck with subdivision living for at least another year.

2 Likes

I was gifted several auto flower seeds from a friend and we planted the same seeds out of the same pack on the same day him indoor in a tent, me outdoor in the ground. The one I had outside I was tying over and accidentally broke six nodes about 4 inches off of the top of the plant. I still believe it is going to outperform his significantly. We will find out that with final weight.

Oh yeah mine vegged about two weeks longer than his. I planted four plants three strains and they are all running a similar trajectory. Looking like they’ll all be finished around the same time.

5 Likes

Y’all have me pondering an experiment… At some point I think I’ll start multiple seeds of the same auto strain in various size pots just to see what happens… 1g, 3g, 5g, and maybe an 8 or 10g.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m trying to find out with this project! Thank you!

Do it!

4 Likes

man that would have pissed me off to no end…

1 Like

It wasn’t tears of joy running down my cheek…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Let’s do it. A new strain. I can do 3, 5, and in ground at the same time.

3 Likes

Another free water day!

06/11

10 Likes