OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

@OlyBoy i just found one last night. Real tiny and in some lower buds below the canopy. Not sure what to do. Probably gonna chop her early…

2 Likes

And I just found a whole bunch more.

I don’t want to risk my other plants that are just starting and mid-bloom.

She’s going in the dark tonight.

6 Likes

Looks like that would be a good decision.:expressionless::expressionless:

5 Likes

Damn brother. Sorry about the tranny planny. It doesn’t look like any of the pollen sacks have busted, from what I can see. Get it away from the other plants asap, and you should be okay. Be careful , to make sure that if anything bursts (pollen sacks), there is no way, particles can get to your other plants, via cross ventilation, open door, people in and out of room etc. It looks like you caught it early, good catch. You got this.
It sucks, when this happens and it happens to all of us, if it hasn’t, it will sooner or later. Best thing to do is act quickly, as you did, adjust, adapt and carry on. I didn’t like any of the above photos, because I know it sucks, when this happens. Hopefully, no more issues. Have a great day, my friend.
Y’all be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

2 Likes

Spiral 1

WC is in the dark.

Spiral 2

Spiral 3

And we have a bunch of nice weather in the forecast, so everyone who can be downstairs is back downstairs.

4 Likes

Busted! Quit biting holes in the leaves!

5 Likes

During my ‘researching’ I read that one hazard of cannabis growing was cats eating the leaves. Ha! I had no idea …

3 Likes

Turns out that one of the autos I have going is a male. I feel everyones pain

1 Like

I’m sorry. That sucks. Is it too soon to harvest?

Yeah these babies are only about 5 weeks along. I see the pods starting to form. I was thinking about isolating and trying to collect some pollen for a future project

1 Like

But I didn’t wait. WC got an early chop at 79 days.

06/17

4 Likes

I think the keyword here is hoping…:joy::rofl::wink:

Outstanding congratulations.:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding :+1:t4: :v:t4:

1 Like

Spiral 1
Day 80

Zz got a gallon water today. She hadn’t been watered/soaked since last Sat.

Day 50

ISK got .5 gal of water and nutes.

Spiral 2
Day 48: These two got 2 gal each of water and nutes.

Branches are now long enough to start lacing underneath the tomato cage rings!

The little one got .5 gal of water & Fish Sh!t.

Spiral 3
Day 18 : Each of these plants got 2 cups of water & Fish Sh!t. First time getting anything since last Sat’s feeding and all the rain.

Bonus ISKs (also 2 cups of water & Fish Sh!t)

Bale (2 cups nutes to start)

Since she’s in a bale of straw, she’ll get more water and nutes since there is a lot of runoff.

06/17

4 Likes

Thank you! I loved the samples I took at Day 47. And she smells so sweet. I can’t wait.

3 Likes

They’re all looking GREAT! :metal: Those fully outdoor girls have my heart though. How tall are they now? I saw that those are 42" cages. Is that total, including what’s in the dirt? There can’t be that much in the dirt though, right? Maybe 8"? Do you really have a 42ish" tall WC and a 38ish" tall ISK???

1 Like

I will soon. :rofl:

You know what? I have to find my measuring stick from last year.

I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Found it! I knew I didn’t get rid of it, but someone coulda come by and used it for roasting marshmellows or something.

WC is 31" tall.

ISK is 29.5" tall.

The top ring just happens to be 27" from the soil on both plants. Lucky coincidence.

@Jimhigh66 @happilyretired @Olcoot @defnsmokn @bow4buck @LoCoRocK @nacho151 @acereefer @repins12 @1sttimegrower

Take a look at how baby those top bud sites are! And since these autos are at Day 48, I’m wondering how much stretch they still have in them? (Well, I know who’s getting more pond muck on Saturday…)

And if my potted WC was a week or so from harvest on Day 78, how much longer do you think Flower might last on this plant?

7 Likes

STELLAR Oly!
:fist:

1 Like

I haven’t grown outdoors and growing indoors, I usually wait to start checking trichomes a few days before the breeder says the average end flower time is, then harvest when the trichomes start turning amber. Your plants are looking great!

1 Like