OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

Last night (07/19)

S2 WC

Wet weight: 389.3 g

and

S1 ISK @mudman

Wet weight: 124.2 g

9 Likes

On the smallish side, but she did start out funky. I’ll take it. Should net you a zip anyway.

3 Likes

Spiral 2

ISK got 2 gal of water and nutes last night. @erikmaguina

Zz got 1 gal of water and nutes last night.

Spiral 3

Each GroBucket got .5 gal water and nutes and fishit last night. @carriezrun

Things 1 and 2 each got .5 gal water and nutes last night.

07/20

8 Likes

Hey my friend how goes it up in Washington I hope u are not being bothered by all those fires. How is the auto grow going?? I have never tried them myself

2 Likes

After drying in the air for a few days, I just put them in the jar with the rest of the Zkittlez.

When it’s ground up they smelled like a can of soda that was opened a a few days ago. But in a good way.

It’s smoother than I thought it would be. The taste is missing. I really like the high. I’m glad I don’t have a whole plant of this. I wouldn’t be able to get shit done. Like spell.

6 Likes

it’s going pretty good. My boss is gonna crap when she finds out the reason that I took Aug 6th off is to go to the 2021 Autoflower Cup. She’s more into dabs, than flower, but my rice krispie treats are not usually turned down. If she wants off work to go, she can ask her own boss.

Seriously? This whole autoflower project thing is going better than I thought. And now that I’ve got no seedlings, it’s so much easier. I like being able to have these staggered grows and have them gow outside and have them flower automatically. That shit still blows my mind.

Most importantly, all the autos keep me occupied enough from growing too many photos, waiting for harvest, and fighting the humidity later.

Does Vegas ever have humidity issues with plants in flower?

4 Likes

@wayno Here’s my outdoor auto journal.

2 Likes

@OlyBoy

Hey Oly, I did make it to your journal.
It sounds like the autos are working well for you
Hope I can achieve some of the same success
I will get a few more pics of my outdoor plants

2 Likes

So… I have several Lights Out Larry F2 beans that I made using the same dad as ISK. The LOL mom was all cheese and phenol and my first ISK clearly didn’t get its cheese from Poison Breath so I’m thinking I have the potential for some serious cheese in these F2s. Which has me thinking about F3s…

2 Likes

Spiral 2

Spiral 3

07/21

9 Likes

There is no humidity here and the only way to successfully grow is indoors which pisses me off cause I love growing outdoors naturally. The good news is that my wife has recovered from her cancer and hopefully next season I’ll be back in action. I have seen some amazing pictures of the Monkey Cake out of Oregon and Oklahoma testing out at 29.2 thc so thats good news the Toxie I’ve seen is a huge yielder I haven’t seen any test results yet but they are suppose to be in the 30% + range. Good luck with ur grow and be safe. What are the growing laws in Washington

wu

6 Likes

Congratulations ! @LasVegas7
On a cancer recovery !

We lost part of our family to Pancreatic Cancer this last year.
It is a horrible disease.
Glad your family has been blessed
with a Great reprieve !!

5 Likes

I’ve tried a number of ‘XXX Cake’ strains and have loved every one. When you mentioned Oregon, that reminded me of a strain I used to get in Portland called Sirius Black (Oregon Breeders Group). The flower looked amazing and the smoke was great. I still check out a few dispensaries on-line to see if they’re selling clones of it. I’m gonna have to start checking again.

3 Likes

You asked about growing laws in Washington State. It’s against the law to grow cannabis purely for personal use (STUPID!) unless you have a marijuana medical card or are growing for medical card peeps or you are legitimately growing for the recreational dispensaries if I’m remembering right.

I just got my card so that I can be legal to grow. First, there is a bonafide WA State letter that your ‘doctor’ gives you after you pay them 150 dollars (a year). With that letter, you are allowed to legally grow four plants. If you take that letter to a dispensary and get the card, that number goes to six plants, but then you are put into the ‘system’. If your ‘doctor’ thinks you need it or if you ask, they can up that number to 15. So, 15 max.

Unfortunately, when recreational weed became legal, medical weed became extinct, or so I’m told. I do suspect one can find it somewhere. Too bad b/c I got to experience medical weed via a friend a few years ago and it was quite good. The only other benefit to getting the card besides two extra allowed plants, is that you are allowed to buy more than the minimum limit, which doesn’t help me, and you don’t have to pay part of the taxes. Since the taxes are so high here, I was quite excited about that, but either I’ve been getting cheated by the dispensaries the two times I’ve used the card or I misunderstood which tax is eliminated. Luckily for me, I also get a senior discount for peeps over 55. LOL. Pays to be old sometimes, I suppose.

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for knowing the answer!

Hey! PM your “doctor’s” info! lol!

3 Likes

Well, I figure you didn’t answer for a reason. LOL … I will totally PM you my ‘doctor’s’ info (Yelm). She was highly recommended by my daughter’s friend and has been doing this for years. You may be kidding but I’m gonna PM you the info anyway. I have to get it together for a friend tomorrow anyway.

I was reading, tho, that Washington State cannabis lovers are trying to get legalization for regular recreational people to grow and it’s sounding good, so far. So save your $150 until I research this and I’ll letcha know!

2 Likes

I also hope that HB 1019 gets passed.

1 Like

I would look closely at those laws. If you have any firearms in your house you may have to remove them if you get a card. Card holders in California are not allowed to have firearms on the premises. It might be the same up there.
Politicians…:crazy_face:
In California recreational can grow six plants per household. If you have a card you can grow six plants per household and get a discount dispensaries, but you can’t have any guns, confusing to say the least.

5 Likes

thank for all that info is it difficult to find a doctor to write the letter. iM 74 UR A YOUNGSTER

3 Likes

I’m 17 in my head, but 59 physically LOL … youngster, maybe, but tell that to my aches and pains LOL … :woozy_face:

As for a ‘doctor’, there are doctors up here that do this for a living, write medical marijuana letters. I have a friend who called some ‘doctor’ in Hawaii to get his. It would be nice if our real personal physicians would write them but it has the stigma, right? If we answer yes to using recreational weed, we’re labeled drug addicts. I’ve been labeled with many things and now I’m very careful what I share with my medical team. Sad that we can’t share without being labeled.

For instance, once I filled out a form that asked about my health before an appt and one of the questions was something like have you ever had six drinks or more in one day. Heh. Hell to the yeah. Not often that I have six drinks or more. I’m more of a 2-3 drink gal. But when the doctor went over my form, he said oh, because you said yes here I’ll have trouble ever issuing pain meds for you in the future!! WHAT??? This was my doctor of 20 years and he knew me, but he had to follow the ‘rules’ … I could bring him 20 bottles of unused pain pills to prove I don’t abuse meds. This pissed me off to no end. I will never tell the truth again on one of those questionnaires. I have other stories, but I’ll stop there.

This is why we can’t have nice things.

3 Likes