OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

Same here for firearms. Thats why I don’t have a card.

5 Likes

Same and same.

4 Likes

That’s just nuts! Politicians!! Having the discount doesn’t add up at all, at least not for me. I just want to be legal with growing. I think our State will eventually allow it … as for guns, damn … I was shopping for my first gun but never followed through. Probably best I not have one anyway … I think it’s the federal part of the legalization that is the problem with guns and everything else. Sigh. Again, this is why we can’t have nice things …

3 Likes

I do what I want to do. I didn’t listen to them before and I won’t now. Lol.

4 Likes

omg. today is kicking my ass. Here was everyone at first light.

Spiral 2

@mudman @erikmaguina ISK got 2 gal water and nutes.

Zz got 1 gal of water and nutes.

Spiral 3

@carriezrun Each of the GroBuckets got .5 gal of water and nutes and fishit.

Bonus ISKs.

T1 got .5 gal water and nutes bottom fed.

T2 got a good soaking in and on its pot to promote root growth through the pot into the soil.

And Bale gets watered/fed whenever I can remember.

07/22

8 Likes

Man, I don’t know how you do all the different starts and strains and types and aaggghhhh … I’m barely hanging in there with three simple lovely strains born at the same time! They are all looking quite lovely.

3 Likes

neither do I. And to be honest, the first half of this project was a shitshow for me. My personal life (and part of my professional life) has been in recovery from an emotional typhoon. If I hadn’t been planning this project and knew what I wanted to do, I don’t know if I’d have followed through to the end.

Now that I don’t have any seedlings (or stress about if seeds will germinate, or worry if one of my plants is a male) the project is on cruise control.

3 strains. 3 grows. 3 colors. I don’t count the bale or the bonus ISKs.

5 Likes

Spiral 2

Spiral 3

07/23

9 Likes

Looking good Oly

2 Likes

Thanks, bro! Keep an eye on your outdoor plants that you just cleaned up. In a week or two they’ll probably look like they weren’t just cleaned up.

If there’s no need to trim any leaves, then I wouldn’t. But sometimes I do it anyway. My advice is not always consistent with my actions.

But leaves laying on leaves (during flower with high humidity) is my personal PNW no-go.

4 Likes

Thanks ! Oly
I’ll sure do it.

2 Likes

Spiral 1

Early Smoke report from S1ISK: Smells lemony and sweet, “stupid smooth”, peppery aftertaste. Very energetic high. oh my god. NSFW.

Spiral 2

nobody got watered today. I’m too tired. @mudman @erikmaguina

I don’t know why this little Zkittles ain’t growing. I want to blame the seeds. Two of them didn’t even make it above the soil. At least the S3Zz looks good.

Spiral 3

07/24

8 Likes

bow-chicka-wow-wow-gif-11-1

4 Likes

Spiral 2

ISK: Day 85, 3 gal water and nutes. @mudman @erikmaguina

Zz: Day 55, 2 gal water and nutes

Spiral 3

Day 55

I3: 42" (+9")
Z3: 33" (+5")
W3: 27" (+2")

Each GroBucket got .5 gal water, nutes, and fishit. @carriezrun

T2: 34" (+2")

Thing 2 got one gal of water and nutes.

T1: 39" (+14")

Thing 1 got .5 gal of water and nutes.

Bale: 26" (+12")

07/25

11 Likes

How you liking the Fishsh!t?

4 Likes

im exhausted just reading ur post. U go get them my friend

4 Likes

I do like it. I’m more looking forward to using g it on my winter grow.

3 Likes

At this point, everything is on cruise control. It’s pretty easy (thank goodness) now.

2 Likes

Spiral 2 & 3

07/26

10 Likes

so on the autos do u just go about ur normal regiment of watering and nutes or is any of that diff
erent and what about the yield what can u expect

3 Likes