OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

This song popped up on my auto play earlier. Lol

4 Likes

Me too oly. I do my nutrients like my cooking. A little of this a little of that. I don’t check ph unless a problem occurs

3 Likes

Spiral 2

Spiral 3

It’s supposed to rain this afternoon. I’m pretty excited.

Bale

@LoCoRocK i never figured out what mint chocolate chip cat puke was :rofl:

08/07

6 Likes

Spiral 2

Day 100!

59" (actually measured today) @mudman

Day 62 And this little one is still growing.

21" (+1")

Spiral 3
@carriezrun
Day 69

I3: 44" (+1")
Z3: 34" (+1")
W3: 31" (+3")

T1: 45" (+1")
T2: 35" (+1")

Bale (WC): 30" (+2")

8/8

8 Likes

I’ve been looking at all the numbers that I’ve written down and there’s something off. The numbers aren’t consistent.

As it turns out, the 32" mark on the upstairs measuring stick is actually the 30" mark. And usually I just look for the closest number and then add or subtract the number of tic marks. Oh well. No more measuring for a while anyway.

2 Likes

Thats an excellent song! Such a classic.

2 Likes

I’ve just been estimating using a very long measuring stick, but it’s difficult to get it to an exact or even a good guess. So, last week I drew a measuring stick on my back door frame (paint is crap there anyway and my landlord won’t allow me to paint it, liability issue, even though I’m trying to buy this house) and all I have to do is put the plants there and measure and take off 11.5 inches for the bag size and space between soil and top of bag.

But then I realized it’s all stupid anyway because when we top and/or fim, it totally affects height. My topped plants are WAY shorter than my fimmed plants like by almost ten inches. I wish I had topped them all and no fim. But we live and learn, yes?

Difference between FIM and TOP (topped are shorter):

My new ruler

2 Likes

Help! Fuck! WHAT ARE THESE???

3 Likes

Are they spider mite eggs? I can’t expand the picture to make sure.

1 Like

Looks like Aphids

3 Likes

Which one is it? All the trichs i imagine shes one deeper in flower.

@TheMadFlascher @PreyBird1 HELP!!! Lol

2 Likes

Upon expanding the picture, you can see legs on them. I dont think they are spider mite eggs. Might not be aphids either but they look like bugs for sure

1 Like

They look like aphids or spider mites when magnified.

4 Likes

Here are my immediate options for eradication.

Would one or two all that would be necessary?

That leaf was found on the S3 auto zkittlez. Day 69. So neem oil is an apparent no-no.

Is there something else I should be treating with?

3 Likes

lost Coast plant therapy can be used like days before harvest I think. Not positive. Im betting thats your best bet. Exnay on the back two. Not sure what the Mammoth stuff is.

4 Likes

Also, move that plant downwind from everything else.

5 Likes

I’m going to treat all 4 as if they all got them. And probably the one right below them.

3 Likes

I just saw this picture and it makes me think thrips!

5 Likes

Looks like root aphids.

6 Likes

I appreciate everyone taking a look at that pic.

Here is the label on the Mammoth. It’s supposed to be good to use through flower.

So between this and every thing else I got here right now, which should I use?

2 Likes