OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

I would go with the Mammoth or Lost Coast. If you have any way of getting nematodes or ladybugs they will help control them.

ETA: I’m leaning toward the Lost Coast.

4 Likes

Definitely aphids…should be a easy kill for you…thrips are similar but a completely different body shape…FWIW

4 Likes

Oh, man! What about that stuff you told me about (where I bought the strange powder form)? Safe to use during flower. Captain Jacks Deadbug Brew …

I don’t see that it works on aphids, but it has a long list. Isn’t aphids sorta easily controlled with soap water spray or ??

Man … you got this!! But I know how much you work with your babies. #runstocheckmine

2 Likes

If it makes you feel any better, I just found BLOSSOM ROT on three of my tomatos (two of my many plants). Sigh … haven’t gotten blossom rot in forever. Please tell me it won’t spread to my babies!!! I’ll Google that soon …

2 Likes

hey my friend I just saw some picks of the monkey cake at day 75 and talk about fire wow does this look great. U must be getting close to harvest on ur autos I assume all is well U be safe and have a great day

1 Like

Aphids? Kill em.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks for the input everyone. I sprayed them all with lost coast last night a d the upstairs girls will get sprayed tonight. I couldn’t find any bugs today. And I’m not labeling pictures anymore either. I’ve had quite a day.

S2

S2

Bale

Gro

it bothers me when the pics don’t load in the order I want them in though.

08/09

10 Likes

Hugs to you for your day …

4 Likes

It’s a breezy day and I’m out here trying to take close up shots lol

08/10

7 Likes

Your plants are so healthy and beautiful. Do you have plans to do anything different with the 100 degree days a’coming? I’m considering shading mine for a few hours both days or more.

2 Likes

I will admit I zoomed a few. Look super nice. Good grow.

2 Likes

Gonna water the crap out of them probably. The ones I can move to shade, I will move to shade. I might try to block some of the light on the ones in the ground because I don’t want the flowers burned.

6 Likes

I need everybody’s opinion. Are these plants boys or girls?

@mudman @Jimhigh66 @Olcoot @bobette @happyhippy @1sttimegrower @happilyretired @Slym3r @LoCoRocK @defnsmokn

6 Likes

Man hard to tell…but this one do look a like a ♀️ toting pistils…

Get the scope and peak…
And first one too… at first I thought I saw a lobster claw but then saw this one

5 Likes

The last one is for sure female. I can’t see the others well enough.

5 Likes

The top 3 look male to me and the bottom 2 seems to look female just hard to tell without being able to expand the pictures.

5 Likes

I agree with @nacho151 , but I’d wait a minute, some plants look funky when they start to flower, and I don’t see any…formed nuts yet.
Just my 2 pennies worth. :older_man::owl::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Agree with :point_up:
Wait a day or two, it will be evident.

4 Likes

Thank you for taking the pics and getting validation of your own guesses, which were right on! And, thanks to everybody ( @mudman @Olcoot @bobette @LoCoRocK @nacho151 ) for helping out. I can finally move on, cull the males and focus on the girls. Yay!!

3 Likes