OlyAutoflower Spring/Summer 2021 Project (Never half-ass two things. Whole-ass one thing.)

B-E-A-utiful :ok_hand: that’s the bend I want to start aiming for, great work Oly and awesome close ups of the training :clap:

2 Likes

Day 18

04/16

7 Likes

I’d say yours is well ahead of Aileen. And no preflowers yet? You may end up with a big auto, friend. :metal:

5 Likes

No joke about a potential big auto! @mudman Aileen got big imo!

4 Likes

Stellar looking as always Oly!

3 Likes

I was okay with how she turned out… :metal::wink::metal:

6 Likes

:flushed: Mud mastering that Bud
Your grows are phenomenal Master of the Perpetual.
:pray:

3 Likes

It seems like this was forever ago and she was the last one I had in flower. I’m itching for these photos I have going to do their thing.

3 Likes

Well my friend, there is NO doubt that you are a thing doer!

3 Likes

Not yet. I just took them outside, but I haven’t put on my glasses yet to take a closer look. After they’ve been in the sun for an hour or two, I’ll take a closer look and snap some pics.

Thank you! I have to document anything I want to remember. I didn’t document enough for my first couple of grows because (1) I didn’t know what I would want to remember and (2) everything I didn’t write down because I thought I’d remember, I totally forgot. That’s another reason why I put the date on my update posts.

I think so too! And she was harvested early due to the freeze (71 days I think, correct me if I’m wrong @mudman ). I wonder what she would have been able to produce given another 3 weeks?

I appreciate it, Jammer.
watching2

8 Likes

Yeah, she was a little early. I think another week to week and a half would have probably put her at her prime. First preflowers were at 17 days, so harvest was exactly 8 weeks later.

3 Likes

Day 19

Wedding Cake

WC is the first of the plants to show her sex. I don’t know how well this pic will turn out.

She has her 7 finger leaves formed.

ISK

No signs of sex yet. But she does have her 9 finger leaves showing!

Zkittlez

No signs of sex yet. She’s growing great though. The amount of her growth in the past few days has been the most noticeable.

Class Photo

Each plant got 3 cups of water (with mag) the day before yesterday and they all felt light today so they each got 3 cups again this morning.

04/17

9 Likes

Sure you posted but couldn’t find quickly, what breeder for WC?

2 Likes

WC and Zkittlez both came from ILGM.

2 Likes

It’s looking great, I need a Wedding Cake auto (going to be a focal point of a cross I want to do) and was looking at Barney’s or Pheno Finder…i’ve never ordered from ILGM but methinks they’re in the mix now :+1:

3 Likes

I stopped off at my nursery and saw these colored tomato cages. So instead of using stakes to grow the next Spiral of plants at an angle, I’m going to use cages like last year. Except now that I’ve got colored ones, I’ll be able to tell which plant is which by the colors.

I still have some weeding and soil building to do.

I also have some pond muck drying out. And I got some more mud and stuff to get another bucket going.

04/17

11 Likes

Day 20

ISK

The WC might be bigger, but the ISK is certainly more developed.

That lean, straight out of the ground, cracks me up.

@mudman Bad news, though… Mallory’s taking a walk on the wild side. :cry:

Doo do doo do doo do do doo…

04/18

6 Likes

You’re lucky, I planted 12 regular seeds and got two females. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

What’s kinda cool is that later, I’ll take him out of the pot, knock some of the dirt off (maybe wash them) and and be able to examine the roots and see how they’ve grown.

And I’ve got another ISK seed wrapped up in a paper towel.

2 Likes

Well dammit… That’s 3 so far. Out of 7 though, so unless there’s another run of them, the ratio isn’t too bad, I guess.