OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

10 Likes

10 Likes

Yes sir. I have seen this before. There is a guy on another forum, that is growing one of the strains, I created, I believe, it’s the Tang Wad, the leaves have very prominent, double serrations.
I’ve also had plants that had Indica and Sativa, looking leaves on the same plant. There is a lot left to be discovered about this plant. It’s resilience is amazing to me but, then again, it is a weed :wink: :thinking:
I’ve been growing this shit since the mid 70’s and still learn something every grow. Usually, it’s how not to do something again :wink: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I hope that all is well, with you and yours my friend. Have a great day. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1:t4: :v:t4:

14 Likes

I’ve had the mutation a couple times, but never had it affect more than 2 or 3 nodes. Would definitely be interesting if it kept going.

10 Likes

I have not had one. I do have a weird Bushy Runtz i call it. It has weird 3 leafs that are really 5 leafs. I keep it just because its odd.

10 Likes

Burn pile… LoL - ya right!! Couldn’t do it anywho! Play ball!!
like I can remember if I’d had a leaf mutation continue the whole plant. LoL I do kinda remember one having really odd fingers but I’m sure it didn’t last the entire grow. That last grow I had the flat trunk mutation. Grows exactly like an airhead taffy candy bar thing. Like Snipe says, nothing surprises me but I love mutations man.

6 Likes

This is probably a well kept secret but … I apologize in advance for what I say next …

IT’S OLYBOY’S BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy birthday, OlyBoy and thanks for all your help this year!!!

10 Likes

Yep! Hitting 50 today! :joy:

13 Likes

Happy Birthday OlyBoy! :birthday:

8 Likes

50 is a good solid age. 50 served me well. I just hit the 60 in September. Hope it’s as serving … you’re gonna love your 50s!

8 Likes
8 Likes

Happy birthday, Oly! :metal::birthday::metal:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother!!! Hope you had a great day!

6 Likes

Happy Birthday dude. Hope its a good one :+1:

7 Likes

Happy birthday. 50 Aaaa… :wink::+1:t3:

7 Likes

Have super day :slight_smile: it is yours

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Young Man!

6 Likes

I was going to say that :slight_smile: thank you

5 Likes

Isn’t that funny how much we love good looking plants, but we’re just as fascinated with the mutants and what makes them odd?

I can hardly wait for the 6th node leaves to open up so I can see if it’s going to produce an 8-fingered leaf.

10 Likes

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. It was a great day being snowed in with my family.

I hope we all can take a few minutes to think about how much things have changed in the past few years. I don’t know much about getting wiser with age, but I can appreciate how the last few trips around Sol has provided me a little more perspective.

I hope you all don’t find all the answers to what you’re looking for. We find most of the answers to what we want, but we all need something to look for to keep us going. We eventually discover the answers to our questions have been inside of us the entire time.
I hope you don’t get too hung up on your own permanence. We’re only here for the longest blink of an eye. Make sure people tell stories of your life you that no-one else believes.
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

Peace
Love
Stay High!

13 Likes