OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Very insightful for a man who’s only half a century old… be careful of the answers you seek for you may find the real truth.
It’s been a year to remember for me - 2021 I will never forget. Ive always had this fraternity of growers to lean on and appreciate you all. Oly I hope your day was a good one and may the next half of your adventures bring you joy and many high highs. I look forward to seeing what the future brings young patawa.
PS . me and the boy stayed up until 3am this morning to watch 1st episode Book of Boba Fett!!
↑^^^^^^^^^^^^^↑
Worth it!!!

7 Likes

That was a pretty awesome first episode!

6 Likes

Yep, I enjoyed it too. :+1:t3:

5 Likes

So after a quick re-checking… everything looks as normal as I’d expect it to look. And no bugs.

The clone looks green again!

12/30

14 Likes

Happy Birthday youngster - sorry to be late

I wish more people would do that…

the secret to life…

9 Likes

Hey i treat my plants like they have bugs and spray anyways. Better to prevent then try and stop an infestation!

8 Likes

I always wonder the same thing! I have to be able to walk around my girls and drag them around!!

7 Likes

So it’s been a bit and these chicks aren’t giving anything up. But I don’t see anything looking like boy parts, so there’ll be no L-O-L-A references, until I make them first.

And now we’re about to make plans.

I’m going to top the yellow Toxie above the 4th node, shave off the first node 1-finger leaves and branch growth, and then play with the 6 remaining branches/colas.

The red Toxie will get bent over at the first node, tied down horizontally, and then given the binder clip treatment.

I’m assuming these plants are both girls. I like the red Toxie pheno for growing in pots and LST. It’s shorter, fatter, and the lower branches grow out faster than the lower blanches on the yellow Toxie.

The yellow Toxie is the kind of plant that I would like to grow outside. This pheno bends to the light and looks like it wants to grow tall. The branches on the first node are waaay behind everything else. First node branches are barely starting and the branches on the second node already have three nodes. However, both codelodeleoldele leaves have little growth spots underneath them like they might grow branches. Sorry, sweetheart. We got a long way to go and a short time to get there.

codedodedodedodedololleeeoo leaves

codeloedandelion leaves

@LasVegas7 codedodealio leaves

this autocorrect sucks lol

01/01

12 Likes

girrrl! it’s dry af up in here! I’m washing towels, and hoodies, and flannel pajamas just to hang wet stuff in my closet just to get the rh up. I’ve crunchified buds more than once. They still smoke juuuuust fine.

Throw in a leaf from a live plant, burp and cure like you have the time… and when you come back, it’ll still be better than Dank’s Wonder Emporium (and if any of you out there think I’m making that name up, check out their old you tueb commercials, because they are funny as hell. It’s a real name.)

@LoCoRocK And I’m never one to back down from a star wars reference, but I I would do very bad things for one of these…

my skin is cracking everywhere

where my nerds at?

8 Likes

Yes! What if we’re helicopter parents? lolol

5 Likes

Hey Bud! I wanted to ask you about the parchment paper. Will it come out of the bag after being wet a few weeks?

3 Likes

I had that problem. I couldn’t get to the back side of my grow room when I scrogged it… There was a lot of crowding and bud sites that didn’t get enough light because it got so thick back there. Fortunately no pests or molds.

I will plan around that in my next grow space.

5 Likes

You should check out @hellraiser over on other place he has a Journal Hellraiser grows gorilla glue. He goes into scrogging. I love it… I have done extremely well following him.

6 Likes

I personally would not keep the paper in the pot if I thought the palate was wet.

3 Likes

Sometimes the only way I learn is by doing it the hard way first. :joy:

He sure does. And he makes it look so easy. And it always looks great.

5 Likes

happy belated day… brother… :partying_face:…hope you had an awe day… :sunglasses: :v:

5 Likes

Thanks for checking in brother. I hope you’re having a good break!

4 Likes

Sun’s out, clone’s out.

10 Likes

There we go.

14 Likes

Cool Idea, that bottom looks like the start of a Celtic basket.

7 Likes