OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

:joy:… growing plain old normal weed just doesn’t feed the need no mo… got to up the anty and go bonsai artwork huh… LoL - it do look killa tho.

10 Likes

Those dang long branches getting all in the way lolol :rofl: ain’t nobody got time for that.

—-

And I’ve got this cleaned shake that I rolled up.

@defnsmokn @repins12 @Arrow @Jimhigh66 @PreyBird1 @nacho151 @happyhippy @chrisj @1sttimegrower @bow4buck @pptrsha1

There’s gotta be a easier way of doing this.

16 Likes

Did you roll it with warm water in a wine bottle, now age it & boom :exploding_head:… Your a legend!

5 Likes

Still no sign of sex on either one.

01/05

11 Likes

Yeah! I folded some parchment paper up into little pockets and then filled them up with the shake.

I brought them up to 37* C for about 12 hours and then rolled the parchment pockets of shake with an Torani syrup bottle filled with hot hot water. when it started getting sticky and tacky, I just rolled it in my hands faster and faster until it all stuck together.

Here’s what I have left shaken now. Those lighter colored balls are from Mud’s ISK plants. that jar started as shake for just the S2ISK, but now that jar has all the ISKs in it. the random shake jar has everything NOT from an ISK.

So how long do I need to age it for? (man, I don’t know what I’m doing) And how the heck does someone smoke these?

11 Likes

Roll out a little hash worm to roll up in the center of a J. Or drop a ball in the middle of a bong bowl (what I usually do). Or if you’re really adventurous, drop a ball in your bong by itself (use a screen) and heat it with a torch.

6 Likes

That’s a nice color! :star_struck:

7 Likes

You don’t necessarily have to age it. They say that is why Lebanese & Afghan hash was so good though. When I was dinky my old man would get the purple surfboards. From what I’ve read that’s Moroccan hashish but I don’t think it’s popular anymore. That was the same time he would bring duffel bags of bud up from Del Rio Texas when he was in the service still. There is a large lake aptly named lake del Rio where he would do his open water certifications as a dive instructor. He use to spearfish catfish the size of coffee tables back then. Nothing he did was legal back then … It’s also when he got into archery so he could poach deer from behind some apartments buildings off base. He wasn’t a very good role model, shit he wasn’t a good father for what’s its worth.

6 Likes

Seeing how today is Epiphany I was hoping we would find out the sex of either plant today. No dice. Not today.

01/06

7 Likes

We started training tonight!

I forgot how much I liked this part. :rofl:

@LoCoRocK @happilyretired @Dog_Fart1 @fist-ninja @defnsmokn @mudman @bow4buck @LasVegas7 @repins12 @ravenchief @Slym3r

So it’s been 32 days since the plants popped. No signs of sex yet, which doesn’t concern me too much at this point. I figure if the plants are going to throw a fit about starting training, they’ll just wait a few more days before showing anything. Or like @1sttimegrower and get some plants that don’t show their sex for a hundred days lol…
I also figured it would also be easier for me to look for pistils like this…

01/07

15 Likes

I like this part too. Its just me maybe but I’d start faning out some of those branches too. Thats gonna be purdy…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Yep! I need to head downstairs and grab a handful of binder clips and bring them back up!

11 Likes

Favorite part indeed!

4 Likes

I topped half my plants last week. I enjoy topping and training too. I’m glad I’m at the stage I am now and can control my urge to top. :joy: It is so easy to get carry away and make freaking bushes out of your plants. But unless your scrog’n it, it can be a bad thing. Having 100 small colas is not as great for me as 3-5 main colas. That’s what i prefer Anywho It is definitely a learning thing. But boy do I love topping them or seeing how many I get from a good fim. It’s like trying to resist peeling a sunburn or scab… LoL can’t do it!!!

7 Likes

The struggle was real!!! You didn’t believe it til you saw them. Gigantic plants and no sex showing. Drove me nuts!! LOL

5 Likes

Were they supposed to be autos???

4 Likes

I don’t know O-man to be an auto enthusiast? The thing with me is when an auto starts popping pistils at 5 weeks I’m always like damn… if it could just hold off for another three or 4 weeks it be perfect size. But then that be a reg wouldn’t it… lol You know what though… that’s me and my inexperienced auto knowledge. Ive seen some that are just incredible ya know. What takes me atleast 4 months with a reg ppl can get with a 3 month auto grow… seed to pipe. Different strokes and all… Your ISK is an auto Mud??

5 Likes

It is.

5 weeks? Damn… mine usually show sex around 2½-3½ weeks… Kong Breath showed sex at 17 days and went on to give me 3.3 zips even after I let her get too hungry.

7 Likes

Here we are now…

When I woke them up this morning, they had already faced everything up.

Red

Yellow

I forgot how much I hate tucking leaves. This part sucks. :joy:

:rofl: Nope! Can’t do it here. If it has an edge and I can see it. it’s coming off.

That’s pretty much why thought I’m just not going to wait for these.

These are photos. I have the lineage around here somewhere, but the strain names didn’t mean anything to me.

tbh the jury is still out on that topic. I had a lot of fun with last year’s autoflower project and I’m definitely going to do it again this spring/summer when I’m growing outside again. And I have a couple of @repins12 auto seeds that we will be using.

I’ll be doing the same stupid sh!t I did last year (growing autos in different spirals/cycles). I’m just not doing the numbers thing again. :crazy_face:

Mine did too!

Have a great weekend everyone! Stay high!

01/08

10 Likes

I meant the ones that @1sttimegrower grew. I know yours are photos. I still check your thread damn near every day even though you’re not growing anything of mine. Lol

4 Likes