OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

I hate that.

Then I took too long fixing it because I got high, because I got high, because I got hiiiigh…

9 Likes

Lol! I sat here and watched them for 5 minutes waiting for them to load before I realized what happened!

9 Likes

So who is higher I guess!! LoL

9 Likes

Well, 5 mg of a sativa gummy when I woke up this morning had kicked in! Lmao!

6 Likes

higher than I had planned. but not a bad thing lol

I ground up a few buds of that kush that I harvested a month ago and today’s buds seem to have a little more push in that kush than the buds we tested this past week.

8 Likes

My gf got me this cute little seedling dome. It came with tiramisu in it. That was was kinda weird. But it was good. She’s the best.

10 Likes

Haha what a conversation guys :rofl: High, higher and highest. Really High GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

8 Likes

I might have been a little higher than I thought. Turns out that gummie I cut in half wasn’t a 10 mg gummie it was 60 mg! 7 hours later I can think and read better! Lol!

9 Likes

Haha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

One of them was high enough to call Cyclops Saucerman “Cyclops Superman”. I won’t name any names though. :rofl:

I’m working on getting to that point myself. I have no idea how many mg I ate, but I figured these gummies at almost double the potency of the normal ones and I just ate 4. I think… :rofl:

8 Likes

I’m not sure if I’m there … But I’ll know when I am! LoL
Err… Yup!

7 Likes

Nine colas on the combat cookies!

11 Likes

Friend’s wife ate one of my chocolates. Said she was stoned for 2 days. :rofl:

9 Likes

Haha! That’ll learn ‘em!

9 Likes

The next time she saw Mrs Mud, she asked when i was making more. :laughing:

9 Likes

I introduced a guy I sell buds to budder in the coffee… His wife is not a smoker but was very open to edibles as she has trouble sleeping and arthritis. So she did a teaspoon in a cup and said she slept a very solid 10 hours and was floating all the next day. It had been years she said. :joy: But that was the first time in a decade she had tried any type of weed so it’s easy to see. But I also make my budder with ounces per pound not this 7 - 10 grams per stick shit. I used a little over 3 ounces on my last batch of 2 lbs. of butter. And I’d say only 1 “O” was trim and sweet leaf the rest was all over dried bud from when I get sick of cleaning the shit. LMAO

11 Likes

I used 21g in 2C of coconut oil for these and then added some tincture to bump the potency. Still just enough to take the edge off. :expressionless: I gotta get caught up on growing so i can put more in my edibles.

7 Likes

High how high are you? Lol!

6 Likes

Balls. Dammit.

10 Likes

ISK top colas have nanners all over :cry:

10 Likes