OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Are you into breeding now?

7 Likes

Sorry man, sure enough.

8 Likes

Getting ready for the chop.

10 Likes

Ugh! Sorry, Oly. I clearly have work to do.

9 Likes

It’s all god bro. She just got harvested a couple weeks early. How early did you harvest Aileen? earlier than this I think :face_with_monocle: Anyway…It was a sticky trim last night. I was able to rip most of the leaves off the plant in the afternoon while I was working lol.

OlyKid (18) was helping me trim last night and it was their first time trimming. OK was doing a great job…maybe a bit too meticulous :rofl: I was kinda proud, but I was also like ‘please please hurry up please it doesn’t have to be perfect’. We’re going to watch the drying together so we learn and watch what happens to the buds as they dry.

We also left the bottom 4 branches.

I still have those nanners that I popped off yesterday in a bowl sealed in ziplock bag. I was thinking about picking two bud sites and see if I can get them pollinated. The ISK is slightly segregated from the rest of the plants, I’ll try to be careful lol.

10 Likes

I have a little pollen off my male now. Was planning on collecting a couple more times, but i opened the tent last night and he looks almost spent.

6 Likes

I wanted to grow one of those superfast autoflowers.

Bobby’s Widow autoflower. Day 55.

Supersoil in an orchid pot. She hasn’t lost a single leaf except for the codely-odely leaves. Her first pistil was spotted on Day 26. It looks like she’s starting to cannibalize her leaves.

I like her tight structure.

Bottom

Middle

She didn’t like it when it got real hot all of a sudden a few weeks ago. But she bounced back.

She smells like sweet pineapple and pine.

08/06

9 Likes

The days are getting shorter.

BB

HK

JA

08/06

11 Likes

She’s not gonna like today!! I know I’m not. She is quite beautiful. As much as I loved growing the giants last year, I’m really loving the smaller, tighter autos!

Stay cool!!

5 Likes

Photo dump in no particular order.

@repins12 your plants are beautiful

and the H&K would have been a monster if I had put her in the ground! She’s 5’ 10" in 5 gallon grobucket.

@mudman little larry wont give up.

08/07

15 Likes

Oly Oly oxen free… Tag - Your it !! So the time has come for our lovely tree to bear fruit. It was a good run tho right. I trashed the largest plant in my room this weekend, the one that was too tall and I bent over. She was totally heat stressed from hugging the light. I knew - it was inevitable she’d nanner up. I only found one lil ol penis bag on her but no chances these days specially with 9 more along side her. But yup - 6’ of budding deliciousness gone like a fart in the wind. I also took her Aloha OG partner that was only about 6"s shorter & tossed her outside to catch a case of bud rot surely. :joy:
So that’s all I have to say about that.

9 Likes

Does this look like week 1 to you?

It looks like week 1 to me.

08/11

9 Likes

Lookin this morning I got three of them at that stage the rest aren’t too far behind…:+1:t3:

7 Likes

Good morning, growmies.

Stay lifted.

08/12

13 Likes

I call that - today is start of week 2 !!!

5 Likes

Upstairs girls

The last of the ISK @mudman

I’m gonna top that one branch on the cookies since she’s gonna finish inside and I need her to have an even canopy.

@repins12 The H&K (blue bucket) is 6’ from the dirt! The BB in the back is 5’ 8".

H&K

H&K bud

Joan

There’s a Runtz seedling on the railing that is growing kinda weird.

BB

I found a bag of dried pond muck in the garage and each plant got a fistful of muck and compost mixed in their soil.

08/16

11 Likes

Downstairs girls

MM, BYY, and BB these three big ones also got pond muck and compost as top dressing.

the BB also looks Week 2-ish

MM2 (also got some muck and compost)

CS and LoL

the runty LoL

MC is a photo reg and hasn’t shown sex. If it’s a girl, she’ll finish inside.

J1 growing those goofy velociraptor leaves.

J2 is growing them also.

SQ

08/16

9 Likes

Velocitaptor leaves is a great description. They got little :t_rex: feet leaves. I like it. Funny how that happens huh. When they just grow mainly 3 point leafs. The jungle is canopy’n up nicely Jungle-Oly! I don’t know how to write a Tarzan scream.
OoooooAooh!! Not even close! LoL

8 Likes

toes

This is what I see… :rofl:

6 Likes

Camilla came down tonight. Day 68.

you like how the trimmers are stuck in the big pen holder cup? classy all the way lol

far be it from me to get in the way of someone else who wants to trim…

3 out of 4 bud sniffers smelled grapefruit juice. 1 out of 4 still smelled pineapple.

time for the 3 part wash

now we’re living in a box…

I’m happy with that

woosh woosh woosh woosh… this one cola got the VIP treatment.

08/19

13 Likes