OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

Added to bucket list!

7 Likes

bad news, growmies. My last monkey cake is also a dude. I’ve been so busy I haven’t given her enough attention to notice.

Thanks!

he was the one i fimmed also.

about a week ago I threw one of the two MCs in the kitchen into flower to try to get some pollen.

was gonna be the dad

and back up…

so now they all have to go. Oh well… you win some and you lose some.

I’ll post some better news pics later.

7 Likes

Photobombed…

11 Likes

It’s hard to believe it’s Labor Day already!

09/05

9 Likes

Joan of Arc

Blueberry Bubblegum

Harold & Kumar

Pop Art and Runtz

Joan has started making pollen sacks on the branch that’s been sprayed so she’s being segregated from everyone else.

09/06

10 Likes

First time I’ve heard that song, I like it. Also, Silence of the Lambs is one of the all time great movies, in my humble opinion.

7 Likes

Mendo Mike, Blueberry Yum Yum, and Blueberry Bazooka

Cyclops Saucerman and two Lights Out Larry

JA and Combat Cookies

Sugar Queen auto

Mendo Mike

09/06

13 Likes

I’ve been hit with the rot already O… I sware on all the endangered animals lives I am not growing outside next year. :rofl: This time it’s different - I mean it. LoL I can’t even keep a straight face. Maybe one more time…no it’s not that bad for real this time. I did fungicide like 3 X’s after flower started and it helped I think. I only lost like 3 smaller colas so far but I only got 2 outside left but the one is juts not ready- needs 2 more weeks. I might get 1 week before I got to call it.

7 Likes

Dude, that’s the worst. I’ve been watching my 10 day forecast like a hawk. If we have rain coming, I need to be able to get @repins12 giant plants downstairs to stick in the garage because they don’t fit under the eaves anymore. I think I have 1-2 weeks left on those plants, 4 more weeks for the BYY, MM, and the JA tree. Everything else is la lala coming along like ‘whatever’. This year did NOT go as I had planned :rofl:.

Finger’s crossed for a few more weeks of nice weather.

8 Likes

That novelty has worn off on me! ha haha! I miss those autos that I had last year that all stopped growing at 48”. I think that was about perfect for my level of “messing around with my plants”.

Yup! Alki, Westport, black lake, tubing on the deschutes, priest point park, tolmie, and the quarry at Millersvania. We threw in lakes and rivers lol it was so hot that week!

Do you still have any plants outdoors?

5 Likes

One of my all time favorite videos!! And the song works quite well, too!

6 Likes

Yep, the ones I just posted pics of. I haven’t measured them, but I like how I can handle them easily. Carry them to a table to inspect them, IPM them, feed them, hug them … Day 43 or so, probably about 7-10 days since started flowering.

I also still have the three clones which need to be repotted again. Or something. They don’t seem happy. I feed them, water them, BBP them … so they must want a bigger pot. LOL … I also have two autos that revegged and are flowering like crazy but are the size of pencil erasers. LOL … AND lastly, I have the Cherry Test plant that Mr. FTG broke that became two plants and they are still in solo cups and flowering as well. The only really good job I’m doing is with the 10 autos I have and posted pics of but even then I haven’t been able to give them the love and attention I gave last year’s monster plants.

Have you ever heard of that recreational cannabis place outside of Yelm/McKenna? Red Barn or whatever? I renewed my MMJ card a couple of weeks ago just so I could go there, went on the 27th and they were busted on the 30th. They found peyote, shrooms, cannabis, and firearms. I bought some shrooms (mostly for my friend who is microdosing for mental health, but a small bag for me to ponder trying for old times sake) … My MMJ card doctor was a huge fan of this place and had highly suggested I got there both times I did my MMJ card thing. Finally, I went and then that happened … met some really nice folks there, too … not sure what I’m going to do with my shrooms. I’m kinda overly careful when it comes to drugs. Damn … the place wasn’t even legal to see cannabis!!! WTF!!

I mean, I GET that shrooms aren’t legal for recreational, at least not quite yet. Oregon is farther along in this, apparently. I was so excited that I finally found a source of seeds, clones, shrooms, edibles, etc. from a collective of some kind. Damn.

NO, IT DID NOT.

6 Likes

Did you see my tent O-men… LoL

11 Likes

That’s crazy! But they looked legit when you went in?

9 Likes

It looks like a trap!

Some stoner comes along, pokes his head under the tarp, and then you’re somewhere around the corner and you pull a string on the shovel and the tarp falls down around the stone or, and then you’ve got them!

8 Likes

To the window! To the wall!

8 Likes

Yes!!! And my MMJ ‘doctor’ was all supportive of the place. But, you know … MMJ card doctors aren’t totally legit either, sorta, kinda … well, they are. It’s complicated. I had to prove I had pain issues (which I do). They don’t hand the paperwork out freely or easily. I mostly renewed mine because of my growing and it covers growing up to 15 plants (this time; last time it was 6).

The peeps selling edibles, shrooms, etc. were SO nice. There was two men there selling only THC and they were sullen and unapproachable. The two ladies were hilarious and so much fun! Throwing free samples at me for me and for anybody I mentioned who had a malady. I feel for those two ladies.

At the Barn, they were very strict. Took my credentials (MMJ paperwork, ID), made copies, told me I’d get a member card soon (well, they were busted three days later, so that didn’t happen) and then made my friend go back to the car because she didn’t have MMJ paperwork. Pretty legit feel. I was skeptical about the shrooms but felt okay that they were probably legit with the cannabis. I mean, we have stores on every corner now, it seems. Why didn’t they get a license to sell???

I found one of the gals I met there and she said some people are never returning b/c it was horrific (been there w/my mom’s bust) but that she would never stop, nor would her vendor mate friend.

That all being said, I talked with my daughter who has tried the edibles from that place and felt NOTHING, which was my experience. But my daughter’s best friend uses them and their stuff all the time and is happy with it. Go figure.

At least I know my own edibles work quite well!!

In hindsight, I probably shouldn’t have written about the place in case there are spies here. Although, they were going BY THE RULES with me there. Paperwork, ID, no friends, etc.

8 Likes

I just can NOT get this reference … didn’t have the energy to google it. LOL

5 Likes

So sorry…sux…sorry for the horrible experience.

6 Likes

If your feeling shaky about the shrooms send me a pack and I’ll test them and let you know! It’s just the kind of nice guy I am… I’m always here for ya 1st … AND foremost!

5 Likes