OlyBoy's (Dunning–Kruger growing style) Last Wash Clone rambling thread with bad advice

What cuties! I know I said I didn’t want to do more than grow, but I’m gonna clone a female, or try, when it’s time. This sexing business is making me cray cray. Your plants are so beautiful. Even if I didn’t smoke, I’d want to have plants like this.

2 Likes

Thank you! Something I just realized a few min ago… the small green pot on the left is the same pot that the big plant on the right was potted in from July through March while I was tending to it on my kitchen counter. Look at post #1 on this thread. lololol!

3 Likes

Day 28

I trimmed a few of the internal leaves.

Bunch a rain a-cumin’, Pa!

@1sttimegrower @mudman And the main cola is about 30.5” off the railing.

06/07

10 Likes

Day 29

06/08

11 Likes

What up @ynotfish? How’s your grow coming along?

3 Likes

Day 30

06/09

12 Likes

Beautiful OlyBoy!

5 Likes

Only thing missing in that shot is a halo around it…:grin::call_me_hand::v:

5 Likes

This is an awesome journal. Very inspiring!
very thankful for the regular photo updates

6 Likes

Coming along ok so far. 4 plants in flower and another 8 babies in solo cups.

Fire og, og kush, gsc extreme, og kush.
You have some nice plants going on!

11 Likes

Your plants look great! I’ve never grown with a scrog net and pictures like yours fascinate me.

And Fire OG is one of my faves! I’m waiting for some Tri-Fi seeds to get here and it’s probably going to round out my fall winter trio grow.

4 Likes

They were supposed to go outside but my friend got a dui like his 4th so they not going that way.
Your plants look awesome!
Not a lot of info out there on the fire og. Seems it yields lower so people don’t like it. Been lurking on a bunch of pages figuring how to grow it. Trying to figure it out. Peace.

2 Likes

Day 33

06/12

11 Likes

Nice looking. Great growing!

2 Likes

Trunk looks super nice.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Poor thing. I treated her so badly. :rofl: :joy: :sleepy:

12 Likes

There’s that purple I’ve been waiting for!

06/14

11 Likes

This was her auntie.

11 Likes

Dang oly boy!

2 Likes

Day 36

06/15

15 Likes