OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

I couldn’t roll a decent joint to save my life. But I love this Heir pipe.

12 Likes

What in thee tarnation is that?? Looks like someone just said ef it and stuck a pipe in a shot glass. LoL can it be used without the glass as just a pipe? No it can’t it has to be hollowed out so the smoke travels down to the water and back up through the bottom… how weird Looking man… I like it…

3 Likes

Okay. Tonight I had another round of Shawty.

When I tried it last week, it put me in my ass.

When I tried it agin tonight, it is the same story. It smokes nothing like the two plants harvested a few weeks before this one. Which is funny because i never saw any amber, even after 98 days in flower. I should have eaten first.

1 Like

It is kind of weird looking. I like it though because I can leave it out in the counter and it doesn’t look like a bong.

They make a cool pipe too.

This is what I take when I have to travel. Because I’m not taking that big thing.

9 Likes

I’m guessing you just growing good weed :grin:

4 Likes

Well I sure slept good last night. I’ll try it again in another week when I have nothing planned that night. :joy:

5 Likes

You are so organized. Couple of quick clarifying questions here from your Jacks321 mixings:

I understand the pepsi and root beer 2 liter bottles and how they store separately mixed parts for uses later. Great idea!! What is that bottle on the left, the almost clear (possibly vinegar bottle?) plastic bottle with the marking lines? What do you use that for and what are the markings for? Is it just larger amounts, the same way you use the smaller amounts in the Solo cup?

So, you buy Jacks Part A and Part B, but use Epsom Salts from elsewhere? I have oodles of Epsom Salt from Costco but it’s years old. Is it still viable? It’s been in a tightly closed glass container all this time. I have no problem buying fresher Epsom Salt.

Speaking of old crap … I have DE from Mud Bay Grainery that I bought for cat fleas years ago. Again, it’s stored in a nice dark enclosed box. I’m hoping it’s still viable, but then again, for my babies, I like to try to get the best and freshest stuff. But my budget … LOL

Thank you!!

p.s. I’m assuming you can see what old specific thread I’m referring to or should I be using the quotes …

2 Likes

DE is ground up fossils. I don’t think you need to worry about your fossils getting old. Epsom salts it’s just minerals they don’t get old either. You’d be just fine using that.:+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Thank you! I suppose I could have asked my geologist ex husband. LOL … I like y’all much more.

8 Likes

There’s enough of us fossils around here as it is! :rofl:

11 Likes

Ah…lol Oly. He called you a fossil Hap. I think geology is fascinating something I’ve always been intrigued by. How they tell what the climate was like 5 million years ago and with the newer carbon dating practices, pretty exciting stuff. My wife says I’m a nerd but she doesn’t get it. LoL
OH yah… diatomaceous earth. Do you know the seabed is miles thick with DE. Ooh another one is the fact that diatoms produce more then half the O2 your breathing. Little bitty tiny floating plants that can be seen from space. Mind boggling I think. Not the Amazon like I would think.

8 Likes

I was watching something on the learning channel or discovery and they were talking about the amount of oxygen that is produced by the Amazon. They were saying the defoliation of the Amazon is destroying the Amazon not the rest of the world. They were saying that the majority of the oxygen on this planet is created from the oceans not the forest. According to the program I was watching the Amazon produces enough oxygen to support itself no more. In other words The Amazon produces enough oxygen to support the wildlife living in it. I’m with you loco these things are interest.

8 Likes

Heck yeah. I love those shows.

Same.

6 Likes

I saw the same show Hap. Another good one is called “one strange rock” Will Smith narrates it. Some awesome videography work in that one.

4 Likes

I’ll watch that tonite!

5 Likes

Here’s my Sunset Sherbet (ILGM) journal if you wanted to see how mine grew (mostly indoors).

OMG! It’s so delicious.

4 Likes

I’m abandoning this thread and trying to connect it with my newly consolidated Last Clone thread (and I’ll never have multiple threads again).

rules…

9 Likes

I guess you did this wrong you should try the trick on How to Make Longboard Faster? - Quick Ways - Longboard Insider to make it more faster

1 Like

Last time I got on a board I tried to olly and so busted my nuts. It would have been a perfect seen on jackass. My son thought it was funny anyways.

3 Likes

oly thats one beautiful plant what are the genetics

2 Likes