OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

It’s been 62 days since flipping.

Duchess doesn’t show any more white or cloudy pistils but Backup still does.

In your opinion, do these trichomes look clear or white to you all?

02/12

11 Likes

Sweetness! I can’t wait till im 62 days in flower.

5 Likes

I’m getting stoked! But I’m waiting to see a little amber. No amber yet that I’ve seen.

7 Likes

This is bullshit.

Ain’t nobody got time for this!

16 Likes

I wouldn’t mind visiting that for a few days. But I certainly don’t want to live in it. Not much of a fan of snow. Unless it involves high speed, you know snowmobile. Oh yeah I can do me some ice fishing too.

9 Likes

Agreed! We’re still iced over. Supposed to get 3-5" of snow Sunday night/Monday. Which means we’ll either get none/more frozen mix bs or 10-12". And then more frozen mix bs Tuesday, I think. :weary: STOP IT! I’m ready for outdoor season!

9 Likes

Why is ice fishing fun?? LoL I’ve only done it a handful of times when I was much younger. I mean it’s not the mystique of not seeing the fish you don’t hardly see it anyways fishing in general. LoL did you see a huge hunk broke loose and stranded a dozen ice fisherman in Minnesota!! Lol had to be rescued.the shelf so to speak broke off I guess left them drifting…

11 Likes

This kind of snow is actually pretty rare for this area. It’ll be gone soon. I hope.

7 Likes

I love ice fishing one of my favourite past times as a kid sitting in a fish hut with my dad and brother and my dads best friend. We hardly ever caught anything but always had a blast. My brother and I would take skates and hockey sticks and a puck and play for hours. I’m hoping to get out this weekend sometime. My dad has two huts out on the lake sitting on a foot of ice! We will be driving trucks out probably next weekend. This year will be the first year I’ll be taking my youngest out she is pumped. It’s an awesome time and hope my daughters get to have some fond memories someday as well. I actually hardly ever fish open water anymore the hard water is where it’s at for me.

7 Likes

It doesn’t help that I live down the street from the lake. At one point this lake was the ice fishing capital of the world! Not sure if it still stands but they do hold some championship tournament over a few days.

6 Likes

IMO, this is what ice fishing is all about! That sounds like it was a ton of fun.

5 Likes

It’s been 64 days since flipping. They were last watered/fed three days ago and today they got .75 gal of Jacks321 and Flower Fuel mix.

Duchess

Backup

Shawty

Duchess is probably gonna get the chop this week. I think her trich’s look cloudy and she’s not throwing up new pistils anymore. Backup will get the chop after Duchess is dried and jarred. And Shawty will be harvested after all that.

02/14

21 Likes

Looks like some fire :fire: man great work :+1::+1:!

6 Likes

Frosty dank!!!

5 Likes

From one oldguy to another U have put together a very impressive grow Beautiful training of ur crop and some great bud pics. Enjoy and be safe

3 Likes

Have a great day with ur daughter and family. These are times that can never be duplicated. HAVE A BLAST

4 Likes

Very frosty… looks scrumptious.

4 Likes

The sun is bright and the temps are in the high 40s, so the ladies are getting to sit in the sun this afternoon.

02/16

11 Likes

Every time I think that Duchess isn’t throwing out any new pistils, I find a few the next day.

The other two have lots of new pistils.

02/16

13 Likes

See, @PreyBird1 I told you you were babying your girls. :laughing:

4 Likes