OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

Phenos gonna pheno

4 Likes

Damn straight!

2 Likes

Love the bends on those girls. Looks kinda like bamboo.

2 Likes

You’re right! They kinda do!

13 Likes

Bamboo and Bonsai do click lol

2 Likes

4 Likes

Looking good Oly…gonna be some phat ass colas…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

I know I had to raise the lights an inch or two yesterday because of the new growth. When I checked on my plants today, I had to raise the lights again in order to keep my lights 18 inches above the canopy!

I only have about two more inches left that I can raise my lights.

12/28

8 Likes

I topped my light out the other day. Next I’ll have to start taking out stands/risers.

6 Likes

Or lower your floor!!!

7 Likes

I’ll remove the risers and stands and watch and see when the plants stop stretching. Maybe if I quit raising the lights the plants will slow down?

5 Likes

Maybe, sometimes they just wanna stretch though

2 Likes

What size pots do you use? I’m gonna take my first clones off a plant I started in an aerogarden and start a real grow. Got a tent and a light and a cloning kit. Need to buy a couple of those smart pots. Not sure what size. Two plants in a 2 and a half by five? Or 3?

3 Likes

Once you start you will want bigger lol

4 Likes

My name is Def, and I am an addict. I cant stop expanding my grow…

8 Likes

I agree. I’m ready to double up maybe quad up! :crazy_face::sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

We are moving to a legal state and building brand new. Wifes idea, i swear to God. Lol

6 Likes

I’m always so excited to see the buttons start popping!

I know that I am still kinda new, but every time I see them I think “yay!”

Anyone else do this?

12/29

16 Likes

I get excited almost everytime i look at them… even if they look the same as yesterday lol

8 Likes

That’s because your relationship with these girls only lasts three months or so. You don’t have a chance to get tired of them…:v:t3:

9 Likes