OlyBoy's growing indoors this time (Sunset Sherbet)

I’m sitting here trying to come up with a way to describe your plants. :thinking: The first thought that came to my head when I saw them this morning was sexy. So that’s what I’m gonna stick with your girls are looking…”SEXY”… just sayin…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

This training looks wild! Curled that one right back in like a main. Lol awesome looking!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Than you! I’ll have to find some pics of my spring grow where I decorated my plants with “bling” to make them feel pretty. lol.

2 Likes

Thanks, Def! I’d never done that before.

I’m glad it turned out looking like I hoped it would grow.

1 Like

One plant had peppers and one plant had fauxmatoes.

For a while I thought that neighbors and passers-by might be able to see the plants. No one could see them, so I stopped trying to make them look pretty.

But it was fun for a bit.

10 Likes

I took off a couple leaves and a few lower bud sites.

And today is feeding day.

12/22

14 Likes

Nice clean up! They look like they dig it!

3 Likes

Thank you!

I think they do too.

14 Likes

Looking good n gnarly dude! Nice job.:+1::+1:

1 Like

The pots don’t feel light enough to water yet, so we’ll wait another day.

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

12/24

11 Likes

11 Likes

Too bad weed wasn’t the only thing he used to do. Rip Mitch

5 Likes

yeaaah! there it is!

2 Likes

Man… There looking GOOD, Oly! Definitely look like very happy girls. :metal:

2 Likes

Merry Christmas, Growmies!

I checked the plants first thing and their pots were feeling quite light, so they got fed right away.

tiny little bud sites throwing off pistils!

Shawty is always in the background.

Time for me to get breakfast started before the kids wake up.

I hope everyone has a happy holiday, regardless of what you believe or how you celebrate.

Stay lit, my friends.

12/25

15 Likes

Looking they are getting somewhere Oly…time for them months of hard work to pop some buds and pay for themselves… With Christmas jeer and thick white clouds of delight!!
Ho ho ho!!!

2 Likes

Trimmed a few fan leafs today.

12/26

15 Likes

I detect a predator camouflaged in the background. :+1:t3::v:t3:

5 Likes

Lol! Yeah. She’s allowed to nap in there during lights-on time… as long as she isn’t chewing on the lower fan leafs. She used to nibble on my outdoor grow (couldn’t stop her) so I know it won’t hurt her.

3 Likes

Duchess continues to grow a little more quickly than Backup. To the best that I am able, they have been given the same amount of water & nutes, same soil, and they get rotated regularly underneath the lights.

A couple of weeks ago the canopies for both plants were the same height. I’m not training anymore. Backup is getting a Christmas Candy tin to raise her up a few inches to Duchess’ height.

The stretch from both little ladies is easy to see.

Backup

Duchess

Shawty - I need to find something else to stack her on.

Shawty’s roots. Not the best picture, but you get the point.

12/27

16 Likes