Opunterra soil regenerator test run

8 Likes

Beautiful shot. So I pH first then add the regenerator?? I usually have to use about 10 drops in a 5 gallon bucket to get 5.8 to 6.0ish

3 Likes

Most individuals do exactly what you said. pH first then the regenerator. You will need about 12.5 to 13 ounces of the regenerator if you are using a 5 gallon bucket

6 Likes

Well for this I will mix each in a gallon each til they drink more. For the soak I’m gonna start one just soaking the coco in the regenerator one in jacks and regenerator and one with just jacks see how it starts by itself with a nute line and what the nutes do themselves. Then as they progress I’ll do the regenerator one with half the strength so it’ll be regenerator and half dose a d regenerator and full dose. In flower time I will just use jacks and Regen on the Regen one and jacks and my boosters with the mix one and jacks and my boosters on the plant that don’t get regenerator at all so we should be able to see a drastic difference in all 3 plants I was gonna autopot it but with this experiment it’s gonna be a top feed kinda grow.

2 Likes

Sounds good, I’m really curious to see how this process turns out. Also sounds like you will run low on the current regenerator. I’ll send some more to you. I will also see if I can get you one of those tree air fresheners that smells like the Opunterra. That way you can hang that in your car.

5 Likes

Lmao yep cuz the smell of open bottle of poop is gonna smell great in the car lmao. It’ll def cover the smells of smoked weed while driving

3 Likes

Ok guys I think the sickness is finally gone. As I planned to do pbb clones I only have 2 that made it so black trufflez clones from Gemini genetics it is lol. I had 3 pbb but one kinda got smothered by the other clones being in the cloner for so long it died but had sweet roots on it with yellow dead looking leaves. Lol. Oh well another day I’ll chop more clones before flip.

2 Likes

Gonna soak all pots first soak before planting tonight and prolly tomorrow plants and water one more gain. Jump my Ass for pics guys cuz I suck at remembering to take pics til it’s too late. Lol.

3 Likes

Don’t forget to take pics

4 Likes

I won’t. In process of sterilizing the flower room as she is empty. Hoping to get it all done today and the clones in the pots and vegging. Lol. I did however run the pots without having anything in them one time so far. 1 pot just opunterra one pot open and jacks one pot jacks alone. Same when I transplant them I will start to do jacks with the opunterra pot as it’s gonna need something being in coco besides the opunterra wouldn’t u think or u think she will go with just the soil Regen??? Damn room feels naked right now. Lol.

3 Likes

Ok rooms cleaned out and ready to go. Now to get the plants in the final pots and get this going. Getting exciting now. Lol

5 Likes

Everything looks great!!

3 Likes

I agree with you, I think one should be just the regen. Curious to see how growth rate will differ from the others. I’m not sure how growth will be affected with just the coco. Like you I’'m excited to see the various stages.

4 Likes

Well gonna have to take a different approach at this and use seeds. My wife did a watering and topping off the cloner rez And left my tent open before work yesterday. Came home to a major mess plants in the floor cloner sprayer spraying all over as the lid was knocked off or pulled out with plants. Every clone I had taken and was keeping around is trashed dead and don’t even know which was which. We have 4 cats maybe none come.monday as I’ve had clones in there I keep taking new cuts to keep it around cuz I was out of seeds. Well 4 diff strains lost I know of for sure. Lol. So needless to say 4 cats up for free. Lol. I’m bumming. Got 3x midnight snack seeds dropped in water and few drops of peroxide. Gonna find out how this works with babies not teens or adults. Lol. I’m still. Umming lost my black trufflez mis pbb strain a dar plasma train and a Maui waui strain bummer.

4 Likes

Wow, I feel for you @Mark0427. This sequence of events was so unexpected. Take your time on resetting so everything is up to your standards. On the flip side of things this is something you would see in a movie

4 Likes

Usually they will get into the room. Y accident and just dig a bit of the dirt off the top of some pots and eat lea es. Be er buds just lea es. This time they got into the tent. I think they clawed the tent also so gonna have to inspect that sell before I ever flower in it now. Need a new pump for the cloner. Uuugh. Never a break or a dull moment here. Kinda pissed because the clones grow so much better but Cody’s midnight snacks r bomb ass plants also. I’m shooting for the purple this time. Lol. I never get it but usually don’t run ac at the end to pull colors.

3 Likes

That is quite a process, you are right no dull moments there. I personally don’t particularly care for set backs but when you muscle through all of it, you are better than when you started.

4 Likes

Ok boys we have a little lift off. I had to trash the first 3 put in water and forgot about them and they went and drown on me. So here we have them all 3 have something showing so later today I will pot them. Opinions my ere again fem photos and I am gonna take clones from each my grow is gonna consist of all midnight snack this grow. Seemed to be a bit with everyone here so question is do I use nursery bags and pot up to final from them or u want me to go home from the start with them. If I had more room I would drop 3 more and do 3 each way but taking clones is gonna fill everything I have do I can get a stock pile going for myself I press all I smoke so I go thru some weight with just me and the wife

Shit never posted the pic of the lil tails lol

3 Likes

Man I need some ideas or I’m just gonna bag them for now for a week or 2 then go to the 7s. Lol. I’m bored got the itch but no one responded with their thought here. So I’m gonna bag them in nursery bags opened up they r a 4" circle and like 5" tall. I’m gonna have to figure out math here tho lol to not waste maybe I’ll mix a quart each plant while in nursery bags and what’s left is left I guess. Maybe do a second feed later that day with the rest.

3 Likes

Ok well I waited it out over night to see if I had some ideas here welp that’s a no go so soon as wife wakes they will go to nursery bags for a small amount of time. I need to see something growing here keep opening up rooms and tents and nothing is in any lol. 3 years never had an empty spot and now she’s bare empty filled lots of coco lol.

4 Likes