Opunterra soil regenerator test run

And were off lol

@not2sureyet this is gonna be my journal for time being u said tag u if I do it. Here ya go. Lol.

@opunterra the pot with o is just opunterra on is open and jacks and j is just jacks. Gonna keep it this way the whole grow.

4 Likes

Oh I did 3/4 oz of opunterra rona half gallon in this mix we shall see tails were about inch and a quarter long should have snapped pics daggumit

4 Likes

Good morning, sorry for the delayed response. Had a crazy weekend. Looks like you have been busy, I like the way you have the seeds planted and labeled. Do you know roughly how deep the seeds were placed in the soil?

4 Likes

Honestly no my wife did them I’d say withing the inch or so as the tap roots were about inch and a half long and I know she won’t wanna break the root. She has a more gentle hand than I do. Lol. I’m hoping to see something today or tomorrow on the will post soon as they show tho. I’ll peep it out after work today between 3 and 5ish

4 Likes

Sounds great!

5 Likes

No luck on anything showing yet but I did clean out it’s house for. Ow got some clones going from what I lost out on the wife cut clones from some and hoping they will make it if not oh well. Lol. Feels naked here without plants going somewhere.

3 Likes

Ok guys I was curious so I loosened the coco up too and moved it away all 3 have signs of growing so I barely coved them back lol. Wife did have them a bit deep so they should show now in a day or so I hope :crossed_fingers:

Oh I should tag @CoyoteCody here too.

2 Likes

Need a control and preferably a larging sampling than 2. 1 control n 3 tests is better statistics. Scientific method requires repeatability

1 Like

@pr1 gonna be here for a minute. Lol. Tag along show the boys whatcha got going also they will love it.

2 Likes

Ok well seems the opunterra alone seed sprouted fastest then the jacks alone one shows more than the jacks and opunterra mix. So so far I think I’d use opunterra alone to start the stuff off then add as needed nutes and we will see what twice a week with opunterra for all plants rest of water days will be to or jacks mix no opunterra

And the lovely clones. Got red plugs are pbb black plugs are black trufflez x forbidden zkittlez and blue plugs are g33 x trufflez

4 Likes

We have noticed that the Opunterra typically has faster results during the early stages of growth. On average about a week (Give or take a couple of days depending on the plant). However the Jacks only looks to be holding strong. I wonder if it will catch up and surpass the Opunterra?

4 Likes

@Mark0427 as far as using the Opunterra twice a week I’m not sure how the plant will react this early. If you had an entire field of corn the regenerator would strongly benefit that. During the early stages of this process I would use the the Opunterra every other week for the first month, then once a month.

4 Likes

I’ll post a pic in the am if I remember if not after work but as of now the oj is the only one not up all the way but seen. Other 2 r close to each other

3 Likes

Sounds great

4 Likes

Well almost all up lol. It’s like stages lol.

3 Likes

lol, I agree. Looks great!

4 Likes

I can’t wait for all the green to pop. I so hope I can get the colors this run. They look so beautiful being the purple black they get. I’m ready this run. Lol.

3 Likes

There is a high level of excitement going on

4 Likes

Good to know. I already know the smoke is good stuff. Wonder if it will sbe better with color. Lol. Even a buddy grew some out with the purple color and sent me some and it was an identical smell and taste as mine only prettier. Mine was weed green looked really nice still but that purple. Lol. Hope everyone has a great day. Have to decorate the minivan for trunk or treat today for the kiddos.

3 Likes

Ok let’s make a decision for me here. 2 of the 3 look ok one had a skin stuck on it so it stalled it. Should I roll with these 3 or do I use clones I have 2 sets of 3 and one set of 4. I wanna say 2 of the 4 clones only have little white spots no roots all the rest have roots. So 2 black plugs no roots and all the others have roots so u pick and tomorrow I will get the clones in the final pots if that’s the choice. Won a giveaway from @PreyBird1 so gonna save room and find something to grow from him as it’ll be the first of his genetics I grow @ash93 if ur still on here imma try and keep a journal here from which gets picked. I don’t much chat anywhere else so here we shall be.

Ok after a lil better look-see and taking the dead leaves off I might just go with 3 of the blue plugs well all 4 but 3 for this experiment. They are peanut butter breath s1 by Graysin farms clones of course but killer smoke. Glad some lived from all the ness with the cats. Lol. Some don’t look great but r coming around to as there wasn’t much green left the cats stripped the leaves pretty bare but wife somehow saved some someway the grow gawds was with her to save them. Lol. Still waiting for ur opinions @opunterra @Slym3r @nacho151

7 Likes