Organic Home Grown

Hi everyone Im bud farmer “AKA Rick”. Im new to this type of forum
and my thing is growing organically. Im new to growing but my fist 2 plants should show some benefits of organic grows. Seems to me it would be easier to “learn to grow” then get more creative as you or I gain experience. Here’s a couple of pics of my grow as of today.

Meet my girls!

Thia ís White Widow Auto 49 Days 3rd weeks flower.

This is Zkittles Auto 36 Days 2nd week of flower.

13 Likes

Seedbank: elev8seeds.com
Strain White Widow Auto, Skittles Auto, Bubblegum Auto
Indoor Grow Tent Size: 3x3
Lighting: Black Dog LED PhytoMax3 8sp true 410 watt
Light height: 20"
Temps (day 75 and night 65 ) and VPD Range 1.01 - 1.08
Relative Humidity (day 58% and night 52%)
Added Air monkey fans, 3
4" Ventilation:AC Infinity w/Temp & Humidity w/controller 69
4" AC infinity Exhaust Fan W/Carbon Filter
Pot sizes: 5 gl
Soil less DWC
Nutrient type: General Hydroponics FloraSeries
Ph numbers: 5.7 - 6.0
Ec and PPM’s Depends on stage of growth (at present 900 1000 ppm 1.8 - 2.0 EC)
Water Temps: w/chiller 69f.

Seed germination date:09/18/2022
Veg duration: 4 WEEKS

8 Likes

Welcome mate. Nice bud! Love the organic way. Do you grow organic outdoors as well or only indoors?
Plenty of time to learn. Relax, go easy. Doing great.

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @budfarmer.

I came here a couple of years ago, knowing nothing. Still don’t hold a candle to many of these growers but coming along well enough. The people here are great!

9 Likes

nice bud on your Auto :slight_smile: I am growing a few outside

tried to grow some last season but did not do right by them

so I am giving them another roll

thanks for the look

be safe

Dequilo

9 Likes

Hello MrMonkey420,

I have been doing a lot of research on Living soil amendments with FFOF and Happy Frog soils and for my first grow it seems to be going well. Currently only indoor grows at the present time but looking forward to building an outside spot to grow, right now my neighbors are just to close. I do believe my next grow will be 4 plants.

8 Likes

Welcome to GN @budfarmer , what an amazing organic grow. Totally agree, lets go as organic as possible.

8 Likes

Thank you !! @chrisj

7 Likes

Thanks!! @dequilo

8 Likes

Alright alright much welcome dude! I think you’re totally READY for 4 plants! Let’s go!

8 Likes

It’ll be happening within the next week, or so. I got a new setup coming from Black Dog LED on Saturday.
Im a retired old man…lmao…but I love the weed…plus it keeps my ass busy.

8 Likes

I believe 87% of the members here are. SORRY dudes & dudettes, no hard feelings here :joy:

9 Likes

just old :slight_smile: not retired :frowning:

8 Likes

@dequilo @mrwonderful @MrMonkey420 @chrisj @sssportsmfg @slym3r @sdoyle @juliomagno @nacho151
My new Space

Got it dialed in as of this post! its been good for the last 24 hrs.

Ive updated and invested quite a bit more into this wonderful hobby. Im hoping I can learn more on organic grows like this.

Seedbank: elev8seed
Strain White Widow Auto, Skittles Auto, Bubblegum Auto
Indoor Grow Tent Size: 3x3
Lighting: Black Dog LED PhytoMax3 8sp true 410 watt
Light height: 20"
Temps (day 75 and night 65 ) and VPD Range 1.01 - 1.08
Relative Humidity (day 58% and night 52%)
Added Air monkey fans, 3
4" Ventilation:AC Infinity w/Temp & Humidity w/controller 69
4" AC infinity Exhaust Fan W/Carbon Filter
Pot sizes: 5 gl
Soil less DWC
Nutrient type: General Hydroponics FloraSeries
Ph numbers: 5.7 - 6.0
Ec and PPM’s Depends on stage of growth (at present 900 1000 ppm 1.8 - 2.0 EC)
Water Temps: 69f

By starting with water that is free from impurities and minerals, RO water can help make growing more calculable, since the water quality is constant. Nutrients can be better controlled without having to worry about what is in the water source at the beginning of the irrigation process. Contaminants in the water source, such as iron, manganese, calcium, magnesium and chlorine, can react with the nutrients and cause problems with the fertilizer mix. Growing with good water and adding nutrients at the grower’s discretion makes growing more calculable. Not having iron, manganese, calcium or magnesium makes setting up the EC of a nutrient solution easier since the fertilizers are not reacting with the impurities in the water. The only nutrient minerals that are added to the irrigation water are ones that are an advantage to the plant. Total dissolved solids (TDS) reveals the conductivity of water, but EC measures the actual electrical production of these minerals.Water that is pure will not conduct electricity or have an EC and TDS reading.

12 Likes

Looking smart and hi-tech. Nice.

8 Likes

Believe it or not setting up is the hardest part. The more I learn the better I can learn to grow. They say Im old but my brain is 30 something…lmao!!!

7 Likes

As you are probably finding out, growing pot is more addictive than smoking it! It gives me a since of contentment! I’m running the Controller 69’s on all my tents and love them! Is that controller a 67 or a 69?

7 Likes

That’s exactly how Im feeling right now…LOL…It a 69

7 Likes

I found an easy way to set the Controller 69 up. When you pull it up in the app, select the port, press off and set the minimum, click on the on setting and set the max setting, if it’s a fan finish with pressing the auto setting, if it’s a light your setting make sure you set the light cycle you want and leave the port on schedule.

7 Likes

:100:% It’s a beauty of a hobby! Way more addictive!

9 Likes