Organic Home Grown

:100: agreed…lmao

5 Likes

here’s my port settings I have do I need to set a transition temp and rh?

7 Likes

Well, it looks like you have it set to run at level 4 constantly, so you don’t need to. I have mine set to 1 during off and on to 10. You only need the transition setting if you want the fan to transition to different speeds based on temperature and humidity.

6 Likes

It really is addictive! The first thing I do every day is get up, get a cup of coffee and go to the backyard to check on the plants. Very relaxing and therapeutic.

8 Likes

I do the same thing everyday! Lol! Except I unzip the tents and smell the plants after I get my coffee!

8 Likes

so if I want a 10" drop in temp and a 52% rh at night how and where is that set up ?

7 Likes

:100: :herb: with the coffee… :smiley:

5 Likes

When you go into controls, get out of all port and go to the port that you have the fan plugged into and adjust your settings the way I explained in that other post. I’m not sure if your screens in the app are the same as mine. This is what my main screen looks like.

This is what the control screen looks like.

5 Likes

Well from What Im seeing I don’t have a 69 controller I have a 67, that’s a simple upgrade Im gonna have to make…Being new to this environmental control thing is nice to know how things work…My controller has 1 port. I can add devices up to 4 per the app

5 Likes

I had a Controller 67 when they 1st came out. I screwed it up some how and it would stop working after a couple of days after rebooting it. I broke down and bought the Controller 69 because the 67 was out of stock. I like the 69 a lot more than the 67 and got the Controller 69’s for all my tents and it is great with their lights also.

5 Likes

Maybe that’s the difference Im hoping, My light is a PhytoMAX3 8sp 410 watt LED from Black Dog LED I have another smaller tent but doesn’t have ac infinity fans. Im guessing I can upgrade to the 69 but don’t know what connectors it has, The 67 has 2 Molex connectors that shares the program between 2 fans Would it benefit me to upgrade?

5 Likes

The controller 69 has a molex adapter to plug the fan into. I’m not sure if a light other than AC Infinity’s will work with it. If your just using it to control exhaust fan speed I would just stay with the 67. If you are planning on using the AC Infinity Clouldray A6 or S6 circulation fans or AC Infinity lights go to the Controller 69. The only thing I can say about the Controller 67 is it won’t let you make adjustments through the app, it has to be done manually on the controller itself.

5 Likes

I do believe Im going to upgrade to the 69 and equip my other tent with AC infinity fans. I can call AC Infinity and ask about the light.

6 Likes

The Controller 69 comes with the Molex Adapters, they do not need to be purchased. I think you will like the 69 better than the 67 too.

5 Likes

Yeah, me too. I just ordered it from Amazon…LOL

5 Likes

@dequilo @mrwonderful @MrMonkey420 @chrisj @sssportsmfg @slym3r @sdoyle @juliomagno @nacho151
Ok folks, either my humidity levels were to high yesterday or I overwatered my Kitties plant. I watered them yesterday. The White Widow had 3/4 gl. of filtered water and Zkittles had between 1/2 gl. to 3/4 gl. of filtered water. Watering every 4th day, in the morning. This has been the watering schedule for the last 3 waterings or 12 days. Today I woke up to droopy leaves. Humidity levels yesterday were at 60% and last night at 52%.Temps were 73 to 75 degrees. Can I get some advice on this problem.

8 Likes

Are your leaves firm to the touch while droopy? (cells are filled with water): not much you can do but ride it out, let the medium dry up. Afterwards, you could oxygenate your first waterings with an airstone in a bucket. This can help you get oxygen to the roots faster.
Overwatered plants get droopy from the roots lacking oxygen.
You can also transplant em a bit earlier to bigger pots. But I would just ride it out for now.

Temps are alright, I would raise the humidity a bit, and try to spread your waterings a bit more maybe. Cut the volume and give a bit more frequent. Let the soil dry up really well without letting your leaves get droopy.

The idea is to stimulate the roots, looking for water, but not kill them from draught.

8 Likes

I think it may be a little to much water. If you have a small oscillating fan, turn it on and point it at your fabric pot. It may help dry it up a little. You can always stick your finger in the soil about 2 inches down to check to see the moisture level or lift the bag to see if it’s light and needs to be watered. UPDATE Next time you plant, try putting a small layer of clay hydroponic pebbles in the bottom of your bags to help with drainage and air. Just clean the pebbles very good, or you could use small lava rocks instead.

8 Likes

I put another oscillating fan in at the pot level Ill be attempting to dry it out. There’s no excess water from a 2 inch finger poke I did about an hr. ago. In fact it was dry the first 2" then moist no excess water. Im hoping the fan will do its magic…

6 Likes

Keep an eye on it. Looking at the photo it looks like it is in about 3 weeks of flower. After it finishes out and you harvest it, post a picture of the roots if you can. The roots will tell you a lot about your grow. Some plants, (auto’s come to mind) will appear droopy from 24 to 36 hours after watering. It would also help to know the pH of the water you are using. Even pure or distilled water will have a pH of around 7 which is going to cause problems.

6 Likes