Organic sugar based nutes not salts

Think about what happened when you pour salt on a slug. It shrivels. Same thing it does to plants slowly. Almost if not all nutes are backed by chelated salts so every time they are used the plant needs to get through the salts just to use the availabile nutrients
When using sugar based nutes such as the RKAG nutes the nutrients are already available and it doesn’t make the plant work extra to uptake the nutrients.
Money back gaurantee if you try RKAG and are unsatisfied with the results .

2 Likes

That name caught my attention silly to most people but knights are key the go getters in life like the knights Templar… thanks for the post @ralpht

2 Likes

I was just telling this grower that salt kill plants. He told me I was wrong. All nutes use salts. I said well thats dumb sounding. I am very curious about this…

3 Likes

Dextrose is the main ingredient backing all RKAG products. They have several benefits.

1. The are the carbohydrates “food” source for the microbes
  2. They work towards solubility of the materials. Making rkag materials concentrated with 10-15 different types of carbon sources like kelp etc.
  3. They add to the flavor of the plant.
2 Likes

I graduated from Rutgers Ag school before I started RKAG. Rutgers Scarlet Knight was the mascot. I don’t come from much . So education and hard work and hustle is what RKAG is born

1 Like

Sweet syngergy- wsp formula
Microbial supreme - liquid formula

1 Like

@PreyBird1
@bryankp
@districtflora
@obiwancannabis
@rootfarmer
@Ladithief
@hoppiefrog
@chrisj
@bobette
@shmodyshmott

What are your professional opinions on this?

1 Like

what do you think about the use of sugars over chelated salts?

2 Likes

Taste for sure

1 Like

Learn more and talk more about it . Check out my blog I’m starting to build

1 Like

The salts kill the microorganisms in your soil.
Please stay away from salt based nutrients.

5 Likes

The salts will kill the microoganisms in the soil, which control how the plants absorb nutrients and water. They also fight diseases and predatory insects

4 Likes

Your a microbiologist? Thats a very cool job…

I still have courses to finish the Soil Biology Micro and Macro. Thank You.

2 Likes

what are your thoughts on this product sir?

No , I run a company call Synergy Agricultural Products and work very closely with several microbiologist including Dr. Elaine Ingham

1 Like

What do you think about this revolutionary concept? I have always wanted a sugar based nute just to push flavors.

1 Like

Plants love sugar. An the soil loves beneficial bacterias.
It’s not revolutionary, I’ve used carbohydrates growing cannabis since the late 60’s.

2 Likes

Are there many products on the shelf that utilize to these degrees?

Stay away from refined sugar. Unsulphured organic mollasse works OK.
Better is alfalfa flour- oat flour - quinoa flour ect. Much slower release, think of a kid given sugar vs flours.

2 Likes