Organic sugar based nutes not salts

The middle ages they use to brine the agricultural fields while an enemy force was invading… then they learned that all the lands they invaded once 500miles deep were unable to grow and they were only screwing themselves…lol…

1 Like

I commercially grow with living soil and litterly feed my plants hose water and teas! Once your soil is dialed in U dont have to ph the water cal mag it nothing it filters out the shit it doesnt need and takes what it does need! I do like to add molasses to the water the last two weeks when im flushing …
also i have run tests woth a couple of different nutrient companies nectar for the gods , foop, cutting edge solutions , dynagro dutch pro and the jury is still out personally i feel like adding the bottled nutes to a dialed in living soil is totally defeating the purpose of living soil… i think youd have super soil not living soil

2 Likes

Plus its stupid easy to make your own imo and labs and fermented plant juices

1 Like

From my understanding, this removes the dialed in portion (saves time and accidental herbicide). The sugar create a synergy much faster than the salt based.

Living soils are just soils that are built using different organic materials and have beneficial bacteria in them. The sweet syngergy would help those soils because we have a billion microbials and we supply the food for the microbials in the sugars Dextrose is the main sugar. Molasses is a sugar but it burns out quick . Dextrose is one that sticks around longer.

Amino Acid based fertilizer I use.
Sulphites, Nitrites, Phosphites and organic acids are schwing!
Brewing it up, to do it right.
We can have soo much fun and kill bugs same time.
Kyle M

2 Likes

Loving it Big Time Would Like some information about the above mentioned educational issues. Please

1 Like

Do you have any other information on the new nutrients? Please send to me. Thank You.

1 Like

I just was reading about the seawater. What’s the benefits to it. Please?

1 Like

Yep and it comes down to sugar and carbs and they communicate with the soil and plant needs…lol… I love it…

1 Like

Every element is present in the sea and by diluting it to the same salinity as your blood, they can be absorbed by plants to fill trace mineral requirements and improve soil quality through flocculation.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter what you use… Salt based eventually locks out nutrients… needs serious flushing… and living soil needs reamending…there is no escaping this conundrum…

1 Like

Have you heard of monoatomic trace elements. They were derived from sea salt. I took them when I was younger and had a great source. Now its hit or miss. Colloidal medicines.

I know of three products that might do what your looking for:
Excellerite
Azomite
Sea-90

1 Like

I was in reference to human consumption. In my studies everything that makes a cannabis plant thrive will make a human thrive. Alot of my plant nutes are almost the same as my nutritional supplements component wise, not measurements.

1 Like

You will have to recalibrate your meters but pee in a 20 ml and run your test like you would do o a DTWS=DrainTo Waste Run Off. After you have the information on your paper cross it with WebMD and see what the Healthy Parameters are. Just a little Clinical Study. LMK how is comes out if you feel comfortable with sharing that with me and I’ll Respect your Feedback.

Does anyone know about Manganese

@Slym3r you think my plants would love fermented cookie crisp cereal the way i like the unfermeted version?

Unsulfered Molasses Grammas is good at Walmart and add Silica first if you’re not Leaching/Flush

2 Likes

lol that part of bfast isn’t the best nutrients. So saith my teenage years.
I mean I lived! Lol. Not healthy.

My wife had cancer and it put me on a search for clean living. The research I have done before I started growing put me on a list of vitamins and what to do to improve water for myself. Majority of the bottle waters at the gas station are acid. Even the big nice looking bottles. I raise huskys too. Its crazy but all of our diets are similar. Lots of fish, turkey, veggies and vitamins. We all have similar components in our regiments.

1 Like

If it’s not broke don’t fix it is my motto. I know this product wouldn’t work with my dwc setup. The initial analogy of salt on a slug was overstated, and the little salts that are in my nutrients don’t effect my plants in any negative way. Now you can’t say that about all nutes’s especially the cheaper brands. But that’s why I use A.N. products because they have some of the lowest salt content in the industry. It really helps at the end of our grows when we force our plants to start leaching or “flushing” out their stored reserves of nutes’s.

2 Likes