Out with the Old and In with the New its.....The Future +30 THC

Here we go again but minus the experiments.

The Future Strain.

The Future Feminised Cannabis Seeds are a Sativa/Indica hybrid developed from a cross of Gorilla Glue and Starfighter and is one of the strongest cannabis strains available with THC levels over 30%.

Genetics: Gorilla Glue x Starfighter.
Sex: Feminised.
Yield Indoors: 500g/m².
Indica/Sativa Mix: 50% Indica / 50% Sativa.
Flowering Time: 9 – 10 Weeks.
Growing Environment: Suitable for Indoors.
Height Indoors: 110-130 cm.
Flavours/Aroma: Pineapple and Mango.

6 Likes

Is this the Anesia seeds ones?

6 Likes

Similar i think :thinking:
They’re discounted seeds for cheap prizes.
Am curious what the genetics is like and what it can take being a budget seed and if the +30THC is beneficial in anyway being so high making the other cannabinoids wilter. We know thc is great for pain and if the high is quick and fast, thats goodz… well to get rid of pain thats what ya want in my opinion for it to go fast…thats where the pill poppers cause liver and kidney damage and leads to addiction but we all have one haha an opinion :smile:

6 Likes

The beans upclose

Do these shells look like premium seeds at a discount?

The future Strain by The Moderator seeds
Gorrilla Glue x Starfighter
2nd day after pop

I’ll be taking a picture everyday of it

6 Likes

I did the Future #1 from Anesia Seeds last year, it was a crowd pleaser. Very high THC levels.

6 Likes

Your seeds look just fine…
It’s quite impossible to tell anything about the genetics or the stability of it by the seeds.
We can say something about their health tho, they look healthy and viable. Some indicators are:

• Size: In general (in consideration of some other factors) larger seeds tend to be more viable due to the fact they pack more energy to sprout & develop.

• Weight: same goes for their weight.

• Shape: teardrop-like, malformed or flat seeds don’t predict much good.

• Colour: brown - dark brown is what you’re looking for, with that typical burled, cracked pattern. A lighter coloured seed is usually dehydrated or underdeveloped.

• A sheen over dull seeds.

• Floating or not: All seeds need to germinate are H2O + O2 + >70 df (although as low as 60 can still work). When these are combined, a healthy seed will absorb water through the membrane by the embryo, hydrate the cells and start developing. A sinking seed proves membrane penetration and absorption. A floater fails there.

• Healthy seeds feel firm.

So they look good, you’ll know soon enough what the stability of the genetics is like, whether you’ll have very different phenotypes, hermies, etc…

Happy growing :v:

7 Likes

Looking forward to this. Thanks for sharing. Did it have a body hight or all head?

6 Likes

More head than body @TechDCo.

7 Likes

Thats what i like during the day, this could be a winner lad!

7 Likes

Gonna be a long blog. All am going to do is take a picture same time everyday and say “day 1” day 2 3 4 5…

6 Likes

DAY 1 Old lights and was on a 12/12
MORNING

BEDTIME

DAY 2
MORNING

DAY 3
MORNING

DAY 4
Morning

DAY 5

DAY 6

New Light
DAY 7

7 Likes

I forgot to take a picture last night :crescent_moon: :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Slipped

6 Likes

Ouch atleast nothing caught fire though. I dropped a huge floro fixture ontop of a plant once. How bad is the damage?

7 Likes

All the heatsinks fell of the light they where all just lose sitting on top to begin with so i wanted to take the light out and the plant split down the middle when it fell and i tried to catch it. I was moving it out the tent as i turned the pole it just lost balance n slid off.

7 Likes

Supercropped by accident!

7 Likes

Sorry to hear that @TechDCo I hope this doesn’t discourage you to much you have great things awaiting you in your cannabis future!

6 Likes

DAY 8

Carilina Reaper Strain - “Woodstock Pharmacy”
With two tops…after an first node top.

6 Likes

DAY 9 - just like my shoe size baha

6 Likes

DAY 10

6 Likes