Out with the Old and In with the New its.....The Future +30 THC

DAY 11

Please Bring on those leafs, and please don’t leave out any leafs :pleading_face: please. Saying my please and thanks :pray::+1:

7 Likes

DAY 12

the future is bright :sun_with_face: the future is orange :tangerine:

I am in pieces trying to find peace :v: to please this.

7 Likes

Let it dry out some. Just moist. It’s a balance learning the watering.

8 Likes

Okies bro, I keep spraying it every morning and night when she looks dry @Slym3r

8 Likes

Go off weight. Pick it up and see how heavy it is watered, and dry. That way you can tell when they need water.

8 Likes

Will do that every morning as well now but she’s all lite bro

8 Likes

This pic looks moist.

The leaves look heavy from water too

8 Likes

Shes had a spray this morning and a little water. Maybe I need to bring the light closer being only 75leds on half watts at 178 watts drawing from wall.

7 Likes

I’ll let her completely dry out the next few days :wink:

5 Likes

Is she growing to slow? @Slym3r

6 Likes

Not days. Always keep an eye on them. Be vigilant.

7 Likes

Okies. I’ll let her dry until she looks dry enough tonight and do what you’ve mentioned. Ya right I have a problem with over watering seedlings…I find it hard to judge them. Thanks :pray:

7 Likes

Just keep picking them up and get the muscle memory.

7 Likes

Her light schedule was on a 12/12 from seed in old location with tent. It’s only been the past 5 days she’s been on a 18/6. She’s Playing catch up and recovering from a little light hormone shock.

Hopefully this grow works out fine. A bit packed in there! More mistakes to come :palm_up_hand:

7 Likes

DAY 13

Let’s get up lose and personal.

Am a walk walking marijuana leaf, I feel a calm breeze everytime my palm trees (leaves) - em

P.s
To my future self…if you are reading this. I am very well at this point intime in my life with weed by my side. I hope you are sticking to your 5 year plan boy.
If not why not?
…Yeah I’ve heard it all before, excuses, excuses.
You can’t trick me for I am the past you.
As you where…Good day.
Remember to keep your peace with people :slightly_smiling_face: and be open to advice it’s how you grow. Give your ego a rest, it’s all an’ illusion anyways.
God Speed.

7 Likes

Looking better!

5 Likes

I know. Her wings have risen. I didn’t spray her last night or this morning, thanks for the heads up and I took heed in your words.

6 Likes

4 Likes

2 Weeks

Carilina Reaper

OG Reek’n (Clone)
Shes started vegging properly, her mother had variegation problems…Look at that two toned leaf…Variegation. hopefully i saved the pheno.

6 Likes

Muscle Memory also in training… @Slym3r :smile:

5 Likes