Out with the Old and In with the New its.....The Future +30 THC

It peaks now again when i open the tent…

6 Likes

Lol my buddy scotty17 is in the crew. He gets shit done. Just keep trying man. Im going to get better at my hydro grows. I suck now but i will get it down especially now i have the 8 bucket system i built. I have to learn it or i just wasted like $550 ha! I like a good challange! I love when nobody gives me any respect or props. Thats when i pull out my phone prove it! They always go oh wowni guess you did do it!

10 Likes

You know the score bro and the specs of this light now i have the distance right and all the plants in veg mode, shit it about to kick off!

I saw your diy build for hydro and its awesome. Man, i give you every once of respect.

Am always here to learn and ask stupid questions and say stupid stuff but hey some of us ain’t black and white and venture out the pen conforms lol we’ have horticultural colour souls haha maybe a RGB heart for growth :wink:

Am getting this spectrum winded in for your beans next season… @PreyBird1

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 You know what you need to fix….time to put up some big boy lights…you need some of hps action going in in there buddy!!! Hahahahahahaha
I love your cell pics too bro………

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 also….i just smoked some of that galactic cross….man I enjoy that one, thanks…now I have to go outside and rewire the barn from Hershy getting loose and destroying shit. Hahaha its freakin 29f out…uhg

7 Likes

Im actually going to do it…Im finally going to buy a Par meter and actually keep my lights where im supposed to. Because i have enough light power to just blast the plants from 3 feet out. I really need to hang the tents roof from the poles to the rooms ceiling studs so i can remove the center supports to allow more free movement of the lights.

6 Likes

I get ya, am looking for the safest and most cost effective and diy possible. A lot to learn. The tent is only a 80x80x100. Got a flower tent for next season. This grow is mostly me messing with the light and trying this spectrum out and seeing how the light performs.

6 Likes

…thanks man, am no photographer but this cam on my phone is pretty sick lol

6 Likes

Thats a good idea to do with the lights.

6 Likes

The sandwich i had for dinner was a festive one. Turkey and chixken stuffing and cranberry sauce and a caramel brownie milkshake…was lush. Yum yum :yum: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

:smile: i missed that baha I need to get a par reader Sun board or somwthing to test my spectrum and work. I just hanged the light right at the top with just enough breathing space like they stated but ah well…we live and learn.

5 Likes

This place can be super cheap. I buy where i can find the best prices so im on the hunt a lot.

8 Likes

Thanks bro :pray:

6 Likes

The ‘Get-Shit-Done-Crew’ huh. I like that. #GSDC

8 Likes

…hey there good looking…
The Future

8 Likes

Beautiful and healthy

5 Likes