Outdoor Garden Girls

That actually is how I start my morning! It already smells amazing!

If you’re ever in Michigan… find me! I have a big place, friends refer to me as up north BNB. But, why would you come to Michigan!?:woozy_face:If the ferry is back up to Canada we can visit @Ladithief. He is just across the river from me.

3 Likes

Nice. I like to take my truck to peoples property and camp. Lol. My friend has a mansion on bear lake. And i sleep in the trucks rooftop tent with my wife and dogs. I dont care for that kind of richness. Im a simple kind of person.

I may go to california redwoods for a camping trip. Not sure im getting ready though. I may link up with scotty17 if i do go down that way. I just hate wasting time driving. 1 day there one day back is 2 days gone. Usually i only camp about 1.1 hours away. My truck can go anywhere. And if it cant i carry a 78" high jack and a 8000lb winch.

6 Likes

They sold it two days ago… now forever to be closed… but I can cross 5 minutes south of @Packee’s or use the bridge 15 minutes to the north… so still all good… just need people to start being smart so things open up…

3 Likes

We have the wife’s Rubicon… it goes every where too… can’t camp in it but we have taken it to some very interesting places… just because it can go there…lol…

2 Likes

I’m nothing fancy… big farm house.
We are camping this weekend. Camp at the bottom of the river, a bus takes you up river and you have a nice 6-8 hour float! Faster if you don’t stop along the way. About 25 of its going.
I love outdoors!
My boys will camp here at times. The Grands like it.
Nice truck BTW @PreyBird1!

3 Likes

Thankyou i love it. Its supercharged 433 hp.

7 Likes

Fuck brother you are epic…

4 Likes

@bobette next summer the family will be doing road trip camping vacation up the coast of California till we hit Oregon… Starting to plan all of our stops… Mendocino and Humboldt are going to be my favorite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… I’m going to try and network with some locals and get some genetics… We used to go as kids … the redwoods up there are absolutely gorgeous… The trees are so big they actually carve out the trunks and you can drive through them LoL… I can’t wait outdoor camping style is the best… @PreyBird1 bro it’s a 13 hour drive but we should meet up for a week and do some camping

1 Like

How do I live like that?!?!?!

1 Like

Thankyou brother. I did all the work also. I am an extreme DIY guy and a mechanic and i fabricate, repair, replace ,upgrade , and generally heavily modify everything i touch lol its a sickness i have. I installed the supercharger. The 7th injector kit. I mapped it with my wideband o2 tuner. I have over 250 hours of personal customization into this truck. Heated seats, lockers , the list goes for days. Dont even get me started on the electrical wiring systems. Hours ours of mod and designs.
I just did my daily driver motorcyle tire today.

1 Like

That trip sounds fabulous! I have visited the redwoods years ago… we do live in an amazingly beautiful world!
Another great place to hike is “Bryce Canyon” in Utah! Arches was beautiful af well!

2 Likes

Never made it to California or BC… been to east coast of Canada and US…

1 Like

Amazing plants @bobette! I love what you did with your garden. I’ll definitely be following along my friend!! :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Thank you!:green_heart: @Tygrow78

2 Likes

This week…
Skywalker

![20200717_105231|243x500]
(upload://hcTarlbtRGw19EiM8mbYZh1hbzK.jpeg)

Girl scout cookie…

A view of the garden…

@PreyBird1, these are for you. Lol!
Laying under them looking up.

6 Likes

WOWWWWW!
I feel like a miniature person. Far beneath the forest canopy! Thankyou for that. Thats is so coollllllll
GOD I WISH I COULD GROW OUTDOOR!

3 Likes

…lol… You would know freedom like you never have yet…

4 Likes

This week.
Purple urkel.

(upload://bnHhS4Icna5M4HAAZZjSzdIejEs.jpeg)
Skywalker

Mama Thai…
That is a 2 gallon watering can next to the trunk.

Infamous GSC.

6 Likes

Wow absolutely WOW… Amazing how big they can get outdoor… Great work @bobette :muscle::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks @scotty17! Can’t wait to try these buds…
I have grown outside before, but didn’t put them in the ground. Left them in pots. Putting them in the ground made a big difference! Loving it!!:green_heart:

1 Like