Outdoor growing an stuff

Getting closer to the flip!

11 Likes

That’s awesome, I was just thinking yesterday about flipping my main room into ebb an flow tables but I like the set up you have going!

9 Likes

Thanks @HostileHippie420 This is my second grow with this setup. Really simple too! I used these containers with Hydroton pebbles three times, used ebb and flow. Now I’m using top drip with rockwool.
Have a great day and keep growing!

9 Likes

Always thought of ebb and flow as i did hydro for a bit before living soil and i never gave it a shot would love to see a great grow with this style. I know alot of big companies choose to do so and its usually for bigger plant count in a certain foot print where id rather grow a monster or two and keep count down? Would love to see where they focus that to just afew and then i feel i could put my blue lab investments back in service @papajerry im strapped in bro

7 Likes

Well another week gone, let’s tuck these ladies under the trellis again. Would like this canopy to look like @MrMonkey420’s scrog. This is first time I have tried scrogging method.
Did some trimming underneath the trellis today.

10 Likes

Bugger the monkey man he’ll give ya the tips you seek!

8 Likes

Thanks for the kind words mate. You’re well on your way then! You can flip now and keep tucking or first keep on tucking a bit more and then flip, entirely up to you! I stop the tucking somewhere in stretch, like a week after flip or so, I like to still get some height. Last grow I did it a bit too long. But a lot of growers like that ‘northernscrogger’ -scrogging style nowadays.

This is a bit extreme for me, he keeps tucking long into flower, fills out his entire trellis, yes very beautiful, but his buds only get like 5" high MAX. I think I yield more per sq/m.

Copyright ‘The Northern scrogger’

12 Likes

This is my 3rd time scroging if you check my OG Reek’n out, i think I’m doing ok.

10 Likes

Scrogging is fun and totally up to you on how big of a canopy you want. I just threw a scrog on now week before flower but usually add afew weeks prior to fill out canopy. Only reason is these are being finicky on sex and regardless wanted to push through to flower. I will scrogg and spread well into week 2 after that she is usually good and stretching and other than lollipopping her skirt she usually good to roll. Everyones style is different but all has the same goal. Good luck and they are beautiful

10 Likes

I love scrogging it is fun, i have so much more left to learn. Going to play round a bit more next grow.
Next time am going all sterile in my grow room and use gloves when deffolling.

Yours will stretch well into her first 3weeks of flower. I love the stretch. You gonna bin the males or save the pollen?
I need some pollen?can pollen be sent in the post @PreyBird1 can you post pollen? Do you scrog much.

10 Likes

These are clones, no males here. All eight are @PreyBird1’s Goji Crasher. Took clones from them today. Was gonna veg another week cause two of these are a lil behind the others.
Give them some time to catch up. What you think?

12 Likes

Looking good. If you’re gunna veg another week you can fill the gaps in your trellis more and still reach height :+1: Doing great

10 Likes

Can always do a little twist crack trick on the main stem in a couple spots to stall the fast ones. Breaks the internal fibers, it’ll repair the injury first then resume.

10 Likes

Ah right lol i need to stick to one post a time reading. I’m skipping about them all lol
How much long you going to veg for? Like @MrMonkey420 said fill that trellis up ready for the stretch.
I should of waited another week with mine. Ah well always next time.

10 Likes

Excited to see this canopy fill brother!

9 Likes

You can mail/post pollen it has to be prepped right first. But totally doable. I ised to sell polen and @bullfrog420 has some of my Runtz pollen still iirc.

12 Likes

I’ll be after some pollen soon to breed the mac1… I wanna breed the Mac1 with something not sure what.

11 Likes

Oh man Preybird…hahahaha….I was supposed to use that last year too. Im such a slacker!!! It still looks realy good too. You have a special skill with that stuff my man!!!

13 Likes

Ok man, it took me a second to disect what I was looking at. Hahahahha ive been rocking grodans for over 20 years. The biggest harvest ive ever gotten where from 4” blocks stacked on top of 6” blocks. I got 3lbs-1oz per 4’x4’ area with a 1000w hps light over each 16 sq ft. I top fed those by hand. I about had a stroke when all 8 lights had the exact same amount.
I have mine on botanicare grow trays, but I like your bucket set up for those blocks. Ahhhh Floraflex…lol… I also like the floraflex caps your using. I prefer that top feed style of automated feeding. Looks great. I like your run off return lines. Do you get any run off left in the buckets, or does it all drain out pretty well?

11 Likes

Thanks for looking @bullfrog420 These buckets drain completely. They are made to fill and drain from the bottom. This is my second run with rockwool in them. I really like it so far, very clean.
Will be flipping tomorrow but continue scrogging for a week to fill the trellis. Btw this is my first scrog.
Thanks for the kind words.
keep on keepin’ on!

12 Likes