GSC

Ancestral

Ancestral

more under the skirt

like the Trichs

16 Likes

beautiful job what strains are u growing right now

11 Likes

Hey @LasVegas7 thanks for looking, growing GSC, Sky Dream, Blue Dream and Ancestral Skunk.
I have had some issues, " operator error " with this grow, hopefully I’m back on track now. Who knew ph was important?

12 Likes

You certainly can’t tell by looking at them. Nice job :+1:t3::v:t3:

12 Likes

Agree with @happilyretired , sure can’t tell, their looking great. That Ancestral Skunk is fricken cool :heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire::heart_on_fire:

11 Likes

Beautiful :+1:t3: Really looking forward to what you’re about to do in those 40ft sea containers as well!

12 Likes

Yea agree with @happilyretired cant tell at all they are looking good @papajerry

6 Likes

nice fat stalks to hold up big fat buds :wink:

8 Likes

The Big Heat was difficult for outdoor grow this July in NY as elsewhere for sure. Here are some fotos of survivors:
Tall plant is Train Wreck from Premium Seeds and a brother hermie. 2-3 weeks in flower.

13 Likes

@jorge417 Yes the heat has been killer here as well, over 100 degrees every stinkin’ day! They say that today is the last of this heat. Tomorrow in the 80’s, we’ll see. I’ll get some more pics soon, thanks for looking.

10 Likes

That second picture doesn’t look like a Herm, it looks like a straight up boy. :v:t3:

10 Likes

Thanks for confirmation. It took 90 days plus to show, same for previous season with these reg seeds. Why? One out of 3 ain’t bad tho. The Blue Dream from same source last year gave 4oz of wonderful bud, so hoping for similar with TW plant.

14 Likes

Gosh it seems forever since I posted. Been keeping busy. Here are pics I took this morning of what has survived this August heat and me.

Ancestral Skunk

Girl Scout Cookies

Blue Dream

Ancestral Skunk

I moved these back to my patio, neighbor started asking questions about growing trees in my backyard. lol All these ladies are in flower now.
Thanks for looking.

17 Likes

Well that outdoor grow went to crap :confounded:
So I am inside again. I will try to keep to keep this grow journal updated.
Today I brought in these clones of @PreyBird1
Goji Crasher. Took these clones three weeks ago. @MrMonkey420 These came from the veg
Container
I will give these girls a trim in a day or two.
Thanks for looking and comments are welcom.

11 Likes

The Police whacked mine down early :frowning:

7 Likes

Good morning, gave these girls a trim and start transitioning to flower.

14 Likes

I can’t like that post.

10 Likes

it did suck ass but they stopped counting at 70 and I had out 99+

and I cannot like that post also :frowning:

this season the state says six so six it will be outside :wink:

but I do have an inside grow room :slight_smile:

all the best and be well

Dequilo

10 Likes

@dequilo Do indoor grows count?

11 Likes