Outdoor growing an stuff

This is universal

12 Likes

Yes that is standard container, mine are high cube ie 9’6". Once we framed and insulated and covered the walls the inside dems are 7’w x 8’6"h. thanks for looking
@sssportsmfg
@MrMonkey420

12 Likes

I don’t get any seeds from across the pond anymore, I got on a list at the POE in Chicago and had not one but three shipment of seeds confiscated in customs. They got to customs in Chicago and just disappeared from tracking. Too many seed suppliers here now to chance losing my money again. Lost over $600.

Marty

8 Likes

That sucks man! UR right tho, too many seed suppliers here to not get seeds here.
Still getting the seed order correct seems to be difficult , lol, it may just be me tho!

7 Likes

Nice stuff man
I don’t have an outdoor place because I live in a flat but I wish someday I will have it.

7 Likes

Figured it’s time for an update. These girls are surviving this heat just fine. I did move them around a little. Thanks for looking.
GSC

Ancestral Skunk

Blue Dream

Ancestral Skunk

Have a great day all.

13 Likes

I forgot this little auto in flower.
Sky Dream

15 Likes

They all look great @papajerry!!

11 Likes

Looking sweet sir @papajerry. You said you moved them around a bit. Have you found any roots growing through the pots yet. I moved mine a couple weeks ago, and oops tore up some roots, didn’t hurt anything though. :grimacing: I was worried though.

9 Likes

Noticed that too @Dforce, they come right out the bottom of the mesh bags.

9 Likes

No sir I haven’t, last year I noticed they had small root balls but still were 8’ tall, before I burned them up.

9 Likes

Look fantastic! Are those Radicle bags papa?

Marty

7 Likes

Sorry Marty, bought 'em last year , don’t remember brand. I sure like them tho. I can check later.

6 Likes

No biggie, I have 6 7 gal and 3 3 gal radicle bags, like a plastic mesh. I really like the way they grow stuff, the only thing I don’t like about them is they are perfect for fungus gnats to breed in, they go in and out of all the little holes all over the bag instead of just going in the soil at the top of a fabric bag.

Marty

8 Likes

Well they are not, just simple felt bags, cheap to.lol

9 Likes

Been a minute since I updated. Decided to move girls again, last time I hope.
Ancestral Skunk

Girl Scout Cookies

Sky Dream

Ancestral Skunk

Blue Dream

Sky Dream

15 Likes

your plant look super :slight_smile:

mine is from Sebring has looked strange since it came outside

we will see

peace and stay safe

Dequilo

13 Likes

Looking good @papajerry

7 Likes

Hey did you top that ancestral? I topped mine this year trying to keep her from getting 10’ tall.

10 Likes

I did as I top/trim everything but autos

I put mine in 12/12 for a 5 or 7 day to sex and it has been strange ever since

but it should be full of buds

all the best

Dequilo

9 Likes