Outdoor growing an stuff

Thats what we do we see sexy ladys bro haha

Well i hope you do bro need you fellas around to keep us young ones in check

Very interested in the way you got that set up going looks so easy to do. @papajerry

10 Likes

Now let em go as well. Done with the hurting, let em flower. You don’t want to keep on disturbing the plants while they have to focus on producing flowers. A heavy defoliation at day 20 - 21 and that’s it again, let them go again.

10 Likes

Thanks @st0na I tried to make this simple
yet automated. Really works great .

Hey @MrMonkey420 agree with you, I will wait till next weekend. Btw they were were all praying🙏 3 hours ago.

11 Likes

Theyre praying for a safe passage! Good work bro, lets see them sexy lady legs :leg: :smirk:

8 Likes

Happy Valentines Day to my lovely ladies!:heart:
Here are some sexy legs @dequilo !

@st0na here are pics of my simple auto watering setup

And this is today!

Have a fantastic day!

14 Likes

@papajerry always nice to look at sexy legs :wink:

your strainer on your pump is on the discharge or pickup side?

all the best and thanks

Dequilo

11 Likes

pickup side

12 Likes

thanks as I thought :slight_smile:

11 Likes

@papajerry thanks for that very interested in setting a tent up like this and some very sexy legs on those ladies

9 Likes

Please check out our IG page Higrowhouse.

15 Likes

Your son has got it dialed in mate! Congrats to yous!

11 Likes

Nice set up there. Ive been liking the Rcdw system i have built making some frosty plants i will be resetting soon. I have 10 plants to chop today! Before i can reset. Then i got spanish lessons and i have to finish my other cars exhaust system so i can do my lower ball joints on my honda. Been fixing and selling cars to pay off my house faster.

11 Likes

@PreyBird1 You must have 8 days in your weeks to do what you do. :rofl: Don’t know how you do it.

11 Likes

Thanks @Dforce lol im kinda of hyper person.
Im going to cut these rusted out bolts on the exhaust manifold. I dont have a oxygen acetylene system yet. I want a portable smaller set. But im looking for a new welder/cutter system at the moment. Trying to get better at welding, wood work and other stuff! I like to be doing something. I got another new work table and a 6" vise for my shop/garage.

This is under my 2000 Toyota echo. Gets 45mpg at 250,000 miles. Got it for $800 i already replaced the struts, control arms, sway links and bushings, shocks, rotors pads, drums, shoes, combi-kit hardware. I have 2 sets of wheels for it. Its getting a new exhaust system and catalytic converter. It finally broke in 2! But i want to keep it for welding practice later is that wierd?

13 Likes

no :wink: practice makes perfect

9 Likes

Few more pics. Removed everything underneath the trellis

14 Likes

Couldn’t help myself!

Fresh squeezed! Mmmmmgood!

13 Likes

Told you they would be fine and that you were killing it! Look at it! Cannajungle!

10 Likes

@papajerry looks damn tasty

10 Likes

What kind of led lights are you using?

11 Likes