Outdoor growing an stuff

Good morning, hope everyone has a fine day!
Finished trimming underneath the canopy, here’s a new shot at their legs and the canopy 1 day later. They are showing no sings if distress from the trim. I filled a 5 gallon bucket with the trimmings.
@boo1965 These are ROI 680 , they work well for me with limited ac available. Have to keep them close to the canopy.

Thanks for looking.

13 Likes

Very cool. Thats a lot of hard work under there lol.

10 Likes

Hey @PreyBird1 you know it took about 4 hours
Sitting on a bucket hunched over, lol :joy:

12 Likes

I dont doubt that one bit. See all these weed smokers have no clue how hard it really is to grow good weed! Let alone really top shelf stuff. You have to respect real growers man! Lol i like to walk around the store after i trimmed like 4lbs of chronic! You can see the weed smokers turn there heads and yes i see you stoner looking for that smell. But its different its ripe RAW cannabis not cured. Has a very very different odor.

11 Likes

Here we go Day 21 Flower pics.

I have a little yellowing on a couple and a couple lookin pretty good.
Comments are welcome.
Have a great day! :+1:

11 Likes

Filling out beautifully Sir.

10 Likes

Here we are 23 days since flip. Should I be concerned with the yellowing?

Thanks for looking :eyes:

11 Likes

Is it possible that stress from tucking these girls made them start flowering before flip?
@MrMonkey420
@TheMadFlascher

9 Likes

Did you switch to a low N, high PK feed at the time of switching to 12-12?
Many growers do this, right from the start of flowering. I usually wait a bit longer with the bloom nutes and continue my veg nutes for a week because the plants still need a lot of Nitrogen during the beginning of flowering. Wondering if the yellowing could be from this.

High stress can trigger a flower response, but it’s rare and I’ve never seen it happen from scrogging. Why?

10 Likes

Why, couple of people “they” , said there is no way I could have flowers like this in three weeks. So I was wondering why these girls do?

10 Likes

@MrMonkey420 I did switch to bloom nutes at beginning of flip. Im running current culture but at higher EC 2.1

11 Likes

Nah. You’re good. All you got is a jealous neighbor problem :wink: Your flowers started to show a week / 10 days after flip. Perfectly normal. Just growing nice buds. It’s what you get when you do it right…
The defoliating you did a couple days ago is now really going to bulk up your flowers, due to a number of things: improved light penetration and airflow, but also a boost in hormone production, …
:+1:
The yellowing tho… is likely caused by that ‘early’ nute switch I reckon. Next time wait a week after flip before switching your nutes. Is it occuring mostly on the lower fanleaves? (Robbing nitrogen from the lower leaves)

10 Likes

8 Likes

Too late! 2:15 AM. Time to hit the sack :yawning_face: Keep an eye on that yellowing!

10 Likes

8:15 PM here still early :slight_smile:

9 Likes

7:15 here time for a rip :fire::fire::fire:

10 Likes

anytime is time for a rip :wink:

10 Likes

If I stay awake 2 more hours it’s 4:20 again!

10 Likes

smoke a few more and suck down a few more IPAs and I will be up at 4:20 AM EDT

9 Likes

You guys are killing me, I’ll go to bed in a couple and wake up for 4:20

10 Likes