Packee’s 2020 indoor / outdoor

:raised_hands: hope so and pumped to see the diff phenos between the white and reg runtz

Packee

6 Likes

@MK3_Pharms any suggestions on how to super charge the growth on these little ladies?

Packee

3 Likes

Have you tried URB. Use it foliar. Maybe do some defol as well. Any removed leaves will be replaced in just over a week. So maybe get more light to the nodes.
d17nhnqHflmUM

5 Likes

All my trimming decisions are exactly for this…

5 Likes

It works perfectly. I also remove all inward facing leaves. About one month till flip.
No stress on the plants for at least thirty days to flip.
Also begin the flower booster three weeks out.

6 Likes

I’m going to try URB. I was more focused on the seedlings and getting them to take off a little quicker. Like I said, I’m comfortable with hitting them with heavy nute feedings, but eww hoping to find some tips for living soil if it’s even possible.

Packee

5 Likes

Living soil was better than I thought…I only top dressed and would have put more had i known…I supplemented with some bio boost and some bcuzz bloom occasionally. In the 4th week til 7th a few servings of guano kalong here and there!! It did the job. I’m going to try sohum living soil next…looks like it’s a one stop for the whole life of the plant:)

5 Likes

Ask And You Shall Recieve.
What tips are you looking for exactly?

4 Likes

@docdre I’m looking at speeding up the growth of my little seedlings in my organic living soil. As I said before, using nutes, I can usually beef up the feedings and they’ll take off much quicker, so I can get them into bigger pots / veg room.

Just looking for anything I’m missing this round and to see if it’s even possible

Packee

5 Likes

Anything fish or marine based should feed the soil well. Ask @PreyBird1 about the Roots surge, I just got it and it’s doing some good growth on my new momma, the one that replace our former one. The one we lost mon

5 Likes

Roots organic surge is what you want. This is the stuff i use now. I got a sample and did a grow with it and omg it was impressive. Now it’s all i use now. Well among a couple other things.:shushing_face:

6 Likes

A.n. has its merrits for sure but check out this study of 7 major nutrient lines :wink: Google “a top nutrient study, which is best/produces most” it’s a long read for sure but packed w great info and feed schedules and tests for all additives and cost compassion’s to boot. As well as qualitative comparisons. A.n. produces most g per watt but others are close but make a higher quality product indeed. Srry all u g.h. fans u lost the race on this one…

9 Likes

Let me ask you, what do you currently have or use with your soil to feed your plants?
I make tea that is similar to Root Surge, just no humic acid. Still learning myself.
Fish emulsions, EM probiotics, Mycorrhizal fungi, biochar… It really depends on what available to you and what have you tried or is using? Sorry for more questions.
Tea’s does really well with living soil.

7 Likes

Hell ya bro em1 your listening to someone that knows their organics for sure;) I swear by the stuff. Takes some time and a steril environment to make but hey the stuff is meraculous

7 Likes

@docdre We’re on the same page. All those ingredients Above are part of the 3 tea’s that I run. I was just curious if I was missing
anything.

Malted barley, fulvic, silica, aloe
Kelp, fish and castings
Coconut flower water
11 day cycle

I’ll start to increase my feedings for the seedlings.

I’m gonna pop some more beans this week

Cheers

Packee

10 Likes

Everything you mentioned will help in there own way. I also don’t have everything in my soil. But it’s important to the best that you can with what you have. Some off the things that is missing in my soil, are missing because of accessibility and the fact that I don’t do online shopping. The watering cycle will depend on you and the different feedings that your planning, plus time for your soil to dry and clean watering days.
Tags me in your Journal for the new babies. Will love to follow and help out.

8 Likes

Quick room update

Aero table filling up nicely.

Flipping in next couple weeks

Packee

11 Likes

Living soil ladies

Packee

14 Likes

Looking Awesome @Packee

6 Likes

Keep living mon the soil is making a bang:) well done!

5 Likes